News from Auto
Dents and scrapes on your car are inevitable, and can be costly to fix. However, one car owner has come up with a genius car hack that won’t please mechanics and all that is needed is a saucepan and water. In the video the owner of the white car covers
Hyundai is unveiling the i30 Tourer variant at the Geneva Motor Show 2017 in March. It shares the same shape and design as the hatchback variant but offers more in the way of practicality due to the increased length of its estate car body. Styling then
Land Rover has released the first teaser image of its new coupe-bodied mid-size SUV, which is expected to rival the Mercedes GLC Coupe and BMW X6. Called the Velar, a name derived from the firm's prototype cars of the late 1960s, it will enter the range
Following on from the success of the Dacia Sandero Stepway, the Romanian car manufacturer has unveiled a Dacia Logan MCV Stepway edition. The budget carmaker adds rugged looks and increased practicality to the Logan MCV estate car. Dacia's decision to a
Incredible pictures show the stunning 3.9-litre Italian supercar being lifted onto a parking enforcement truck and driven away. The driver had not paid his tax or completed an MOT on the silver Ferrari California, which has a 0-60mph of 3.6 seconds and a
According to the new study, Jaguar drivers are the worst in Britain after admitting to several bad habits included, speeding, talking on their phones whilst driving speeding and not wearing seat belts. Of the Jaguar drivers questioned, 85 per cent of th
Range Rover Velar is the name of the new car being added to the British car manufacturers' range. It fills the gap between the compact Range Rover Evoque and powerhouse Range Rover Sport and enters the company into a new segment of the ever-growing SUV m
Fuel prices in the UK a two year high this January after the cost of filling your car up rose by 2p per litre on average. The cost of a litre of petrol on average now costs 120.01p while diesel is at 122.30p, up from 111.17p and 1193p respectively. Comp
Aston Martin and Red Bull Racing has been working together on numerous projects including the AM-RB 001 hypercar concept. To mark their partnership a limited-run number of Vantage S Red Bull Editions have been created. Two variants of the Red Bull Edit
Driverless, self-driving and autonomous are the buzzwords in the car industry at the moment, with many examples of these cars presented as shows such as CES. Car manufacturers are all competing to become the first company to roll out the first fully-auto
Car insurance is costing motorists over £1.5billion a year on their car insurance by automatically renewing their policy. It is claimed that four in 10 fail to check last year's premium, to see if it had changed after a year and less than one in six sta
The incredibly-rare 1950s Ferrari 250 GT PF Coupe was stowed away inside the house during a restoration project on the vehicle. Crime rates in the West Hollywood in the 1950s were so high that the owner decided it would be safer to store the car in an un
Aston Martin is celebrating its partnership with four-time F1 world champions Red Bull with a special edition of its Vantage S sports car. Launching in V8 and V12 Vantage S form, the Red Bull Racing edition has a new set of colours to choose from. Marian
BMW Hover Ride is based on the LEGO Technic BMW R 1200 GS Adventure modelling kit, a 603 piece building set. The Lego Technic Hover ride, is an alternative model included in the BMW R 1200 GS Adventure kit and the inspiration for the full-sized replica.
Toyota is set to make a huge splash at the Geneva Motor Show 2017 revealing numerous new cars and concepts. The full line-up of cars that will be on display are the Yaris and Yaris GRNM, Toyota Gazoo Racing cars and the i-TRIL concept car. Toyota's re
- 11:40 Storm Doris develops into ‘Weather Bomb’ say Met Office officials
- 11:40 Storm Doris leaves fallen trees blocking Boston roads
- 11:40 Derby County: Aston Villa's weekend opponents under the microscope
- 11:39 High winds cause speed restriction on Scarborough trains
- 11:39 Storm Doris: Can I claim compensation for a delayed flight?
- 11:39 ALERT: Public urged to unplug EXPLODING tumble dryers
- 11:39 VIDEO: The calm before Storm Doris
- 11:39 Frustrations increasing over travellers in Warwick
- 11:39 National Express raises free cash flow outlook on international demand
- 11:39 Eight dead and 20 injured after bombing in Pakistan shopping centre
- 11:39 Spanish club offers women free entry, drink & £85 if they go...
- 11:38 #FlyDSA: “My house to Paris in just three hours - I was amazed!”
- 11:38 Time extension for Pavilion Gardens marquee
- 11:38 Man arrested after two women stabbed in Huddersfield
- 11:38 Storm Doris develops into ‘Weather Bomb’ say Met Office officials
- 11:37 Health Column: Time to protest as Government is turning blind eye...
- 11:37 Router hacker suspect arrested at Luton Airport
- 11:37 What’s On around Harrogate: Your listings guide for the week ahead
- 11:37 Love a man in uniform? Not if you live in Burnley
- 11:37 Storm Doris develops into ‘Weather Bomb’ say Met Office officials
- 11:37 Burnley has been "misled and let down" by the Government
- 11:37 Safety warning issued over leaking gas hobs
- 11:37 HS2 high-speed rail project passes final hurdle
- 11:37 Man arrested after two women stabbed in Huddersfield
- 11:36 Brits are ditching their polite reputation to become excellent...
- 11:35 Police welfare a priority insist force bosses
- 11:36 EXCLUSIVE: Ronda Rousey has nothing to be ashamed of - Bellator...
- 11:35 If you’re having a crap morning, just look at these polar bear babies
- 11:35 Shadow Housing Minister’s pledge for more affordable homes in...
- 11:35 Wheelchair challenge to transform 20 lives