News from Auto
Inconsiderate motorists who are mounting the curb and parking on the pavement could be soon banned form doing so and face a fine if they are caught. The Times reported that the Department for Transport is ‘examine pavement parking outside London’ in 201
By the side of one of the capital's busiest thoroughfares, next to a Christopher Wren church, is a building that defies explanation. Its appeal is not just its architecture – built in 1922, the red brick and Portland stone of 196b Piccadilly sits in harm
Hepple Gin started after a long, and frankly rather boozy, discussion between myself and my old friend Valentine Warner, the well-known chef and broadcaster, in a west London restaurant. Val and I are idealists, and as the conversation developed our idea
British motorists are being warned that they could be potentially ripped of by scammers posing as the DVLA. The email scam being sent to some UK drivers claims that they have an unclaimed fee from an overpayment In the email is also says the refunds are
Ssangyong’s new SUV will feature the styling seen in the LIV-2 concept show at the Paris Motor Show 2016. The car manufacturer has described the car’s styling as ‘robust and dynamic’, and is set to be larger and more muscular than cars such as the Rexto
Leonidio, Greece Three hours by car from Athens, Leonidio is one of the best places in which to participate in Greece's rich and varied Easter traditions. The most spectacular takes place the evening before Easter Sunday, and sees locals gather in the ce
Perched on a hilltop overlooking Gstaad, the former sleepy farming village which has become one of Switzerland's ritziest resorts, the Gstaad Palace was the place to be seen for the international jet-set of the 1960s. Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong
People fascinate portrait artist Arabella Dorman, whether they are members of London's high society posing in her Chelsea studio or British squaddies on the battlefields of Basra. "On paper, they look worlds apart," she admits. "I'm...
British motorists saw petrol prices cut over the weekend by leading supermarkets Tesco, Asda, Morrisons and Sainsbury’s by 2p. According to FairFuelUK however, these prices should still 2p lower given the big fall in oil in recent weeks. In addition to
Car tax price increases could see some drivers pay up to 2475 per cent more on their tax from next week than they would currently. Research by WhatCar? has shown that taxing a car post-April 1st could cost drivers over 25 times more than it does now and
Ever since we first clapped eyes on the Japanese firm’s city car at the 2015 Tokyo Motor Show, we instantly fell in love with its cute styling – especially the three strakes on the rear C-pillar echoing the 1970s Whizzkid Coupé. There was even a chunky
Of course we’re not talking disasters on the ear-chomping scale but for the last couple of decades all modern Alfas have promised much, delivered little and never really succeeded in the sales charts. However, earlier this year something truly unusual h
Car tax rules are changing on April 1st and will see new car buyers, purchasing cars after April 1st, face potentially higher rates of tax. The tax rule overhaul will see only zero emissions electric cars that cost less than £40,000 will be exempt from
Drivers who mount the kerb when parking are putting lives at risk by forcing pedestrians including the blind and parents with prams to walk in the road, according to the Local Government Association (LGA). A ban on pavement parking has been in place in L
Motorists approaching the 3ft high white letters on the tarmac, leading up to a T-junction, see the ‘SL’...but nothing else. Electricity firm UK Power Networks resurfaced the road after carrying the works, in Boxford, Suffolk, but said they were forbidde
- 17:32 Jonny Margetts remains fitness doubt for Lincoln City ahead of...
- 17:32 Edwalton Golf Club aims to recruit family members after £125k...
- 17:32 CONFIRMED: TJ Hughes to open in Chesterfield's former BHS
- 17:31 Family’s horror after car is hit by youths throwing brick onto busy A1
- 17:30 Teen pregnancies in the North East fall to record low - so why is...
- 17:30 PC Keith Palmer's fundraising page closed after £700,000 is raised...
- 17:30 University of Northampton students invite to a thought-provoking...
- 17:29 Which Derbyshire sites are among the UK’s most visited tourist...
- 17:29 Could your bridal party be on new TV show Always The Bridesmaid?
- 17:28 Hungry Anderson ‘doing everything’ to win back his Cobblers spot
- 17:28 Police say ‘no evidence’ Isis involved in Parliament terror attack
- 17:28 SHDC ‘hoisting the white flag and surrendering to Springfields’
- 17:28 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger holds talks with Chelsea transfer...
- 17:28 Real Madrid to send scouts to watch Porto duo: Cristiano Ronaldo...
- 17:27 Manchester United will be without these SEVEN stars for West Brom...
- 17:27 Aston Villa: Who is Sam Gallagher and why would he interest Steve...
- 17:28 Papas to serve 10,000 fish and chips for 1p at Willerby and Bilton...
- 17:27 Watch Ant McPartlin attempt Llanfairpwll tongue twister live on TV
- 17:27 What YOU have to say about Gwynedd Council spending £2,000 on...
- 17:27 David Storey dead: This Sporting Life author dies aged 83
- 17:26 Chelsea loan star Tammy Abraham showcases incredible skill in...
- 17:26 Grenade recovered from side of A483 between Chester and Wrexham
- 17:25 ‘Short window of opportunity’ to break Stormont deadlock
- 17:25 Free gelato at new Rugby ice cream parlour
- 17:25 Four men banned from Carlisle bars after violent incident
- 17:23 Iraqi forces make new push in Mosul Old City -federal police
- 17:23 Former Liverpool favourite Luis Garcia makes bold top four prediction
- 17:23 UFC star Nick Diaz rolls joint before triathlon
- 17:23 Foundations singer Clem Curtis dies aged 76
- 17:22 Ronaldo and Ronaldinho open up on who threw the best parties for...