Australian police urge mooning enthusiasts to 'keep pants on'
Victoria Police have urged Australian mooning enthusiasts to keep their pants on or risk criminal charges.
A group has called for a protest at Parliament on 8 October against legislation banning baring your buttocks.
The tongue-in-cheek event, scheduled one day after the full moon, calls for the right to bare bums.
Police said: "The only moon we want to see on Parliament House is the 8 day old moon in the October lunar cycle."
An amendment included in an overhaul of sexual offence laws specifically bans "mooning or streaking". First-time offenders face up to two months... read more
- 14:46 Orange is the New Black season 5 finale: What will happen in series 6?
- 14:46 Cumbria's nuclear industry employment figures revealed
- 14:46 Young musicians to put on massed performance for Violins in the...
- 14:46 Lidl submits Llandudno Junction supermarket plan
- 14:45 Three people stabbed to death in London in less than 24 hours
- 14:45 Germany and France to lead post-Brexit EU in further integration
- 14:44 Daniel Ricciardo weighs in on Lewis Hamilton's crash with Sebastian...
- 14:43 Manchester United to sign Northern Irish academy star Ethan Galbraith
- 14:43 Facebook Live: Where to learn skills to future-proof your career
- 14:42 Trump travel ban: Which countries are affected and how long will...
- 14:41 Kayaking Skye minister meets rescuer who saved his life
- 14:40 Coronation Street spoilers: Summer drops a bombshell on Todd...
- 14:40 Ryan Reynolds crashes a birthday party in first pictures from...
- 14:40 Will Real Madrid beat Everton FC to the signing of Sandro?
- 14:39 Chelsea warned against allowing Nemanja Matic a transfer to...
- 14:39 Lloyds fraud victims bemoan 'pyrrhic victory' as compensation...
- 14:39 What the law says on driving in flip-flops or barefoot
- 14:38 Appeal over attempted robbery in Carlton
- 14:38 Wall St. set to open lower as tech selloff bites
- 14:37 Rotarians celebrated for work they do
- 14:36 Brexodus: Stage musical on BREXIT returns to mock Jean-Claude...
- 14:36 Ariadne Auf Naxos at Glyndebourne Festival: Opera review
- 14:36 Woman whose aunt's grave was dug up onto someone else's plot speaks...
- 14:36 Devoted daughter prepares for first Great North Run in memory of dad
- 14:36 Toxic giant hogweed is spreading thanks to hot weather - here's...
- 14:36 Ukraine hit by major cyber-attack
- 14:36 Jimmy Prout's brother says puppet master Zahid Zaman is 'worse than...
- 14:36 Weather warning for heavy rain and thunder in Aylesbury Vale issued...
- 14:35 Manchester United favourite Anderson recalls Champions League final...
- 14:35 Ukrainian banks, electricity firm hit by fresh cyber attack