Attention all drivers - find your cheapest place to fill up as petrol prices soar
Petrol prices have soared to their highest level across the North East for more than a year.
The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy’s weekly road fuel prices report has shown the average price of both unleaded and diesel has reached their most expensive since August 2015.
PetrolPrices.com – the online fuel price comparison service – compiles the cheapest prices for motorists to stock up on unleaded and diesel across the UK.
And here are the places with the best prices at the pump for petrol and diesel, within a 10-mile radius of the NE1 postcode.*
109.7p - Asda... read more
- 07:45 Historic season at stunning resort venue
- 07:45 Man arrested after leaving scene of car smash
- 07:44 Two-vehicle crash closes Lincolnshire road
- 07:44 Arsenal player confirms permanent transfer to Premier League rivals...
- 07:42 Enjoy great night of music to help raise money to build a disabled...
- 07:42 Lancaster hospital staff are health heroes
- 07:42 Businesses warned of fake £5 notes circulating in the Louth area
- 07:42 SECOND plan for a new primary free school in Scartho area
- 07:42 Heartbroken mum's warning after loss of baby at seven months to...
- 07:42 Chelsea star Diego Costa opens up on top Antonio Conte target: Man...
- 07:42 Man Utd set to meet £43m release clause for Serie A star: Why...
- 07:42 Chelsea midfielder: This manager is one of the best I’ve worked...
- 07:41 UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on March 27
- 07:40 Mess left is astonishing
- 07:40 Chelsea star: This is who I really wanted to join
- 07:40 Cristiano Ronaldo wants big Real Madrid signing: Team-mates...
- 07:40 Disrespectful and shambolic works
- 07:38 Thierry Henry not sure if he’d be ready to replace Arsenal boss...
- 07:38 Madeleine McCann ‘could still be alive – and her kidnapper has...
- 07:35 Everything you need to know about the new £1 coin
- 07:35 ‘I can’t accept it. It’s not right. It should never have happened.’
- 07:35 Fracking firm claims protesters are to blame for speed limit
- 07:34 New £2m Birmingham sculpture to be revealed next month
- 07:34 Aston Villa news digest: Striker linked; Benteke vs Kodjia;...
- 07:34 Birmingham City news digest: Selection conundrums; state of play...
- 07:34 West Brom news digest: Overachieving; Lai loving it; an Olsson...
- 07:34 Bill Jamieson: Can the BoE resist inflation trigger?
- 07:33 Liverpool star agrees bumper £2.2m deal - reports
- 07:33 Arsenal winger confirms he has joined Premier League rival on...
- 07:31 Dyson 'enormously optimistic' about post-Brexit trade