At least 10 people killed in blast in northern Syria - Observatory
At least 10 people were killed when an Islamic State suicide bomber blew himself up in a village in northern Syria in the early hours of Tuesday, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights monitoring group said.
The blast took place in al-Mashi, which is in the countryside around the city of Manbij and wounded another 20 people, it said. U.S.-backed forces captured Manbij and its surrounding areas from Islamic State in August.
The jihadist group is launching attacks against those forces in the Manbij area, the British-based Observatory says.
Since the Manbij operation, a Kurdish contingent of... read more
- 15:53 ‘What they are doing to him is disgusting’: Former mayor backs the...
- 15:53 Students say ‘wilkommen’ to German penpals
- 15:53 Godiva Festival: More names added to 2017 festival line-up
- 15:52 Police say fired single shot in Berlin hospital, injuring one
- 15:51 Century of bridge repairs completed in £6.7m scheme
- 15:51 Persimmon shareholder votes against 'excessive' pay plan as...
- 15:51 Police swarm on Berlin hospital after shooting
- 15:50 Two Americans killed in IS Afghan raid
- 15:50 Tanker fire closes one lane of M42 at Measham
- 15:50 Mansfield man faces child porn charges
- 15:50 Where to buy fidget spinners and why everyone is going crazy for them
- 15:49 Woman who drank bottle of wine before driving wrong way around...
- 15:49 Nottinghamshire Police chaplain passes away
- 15:49 Brendan Rodgers makes big revelation ahead of Celtic v Rangers
- 15:49 Teen's hand cut with broken whisky bottle in robbery attempt
- 15:48 Scots TV election leaders debate confirmed
- 15:47 How Chelsea could line up with Alexis Sanchez and Romelu Lukaku
- 15:46 Yorkshire weather: Sunny spells and warmer weather for your Bank...
- 15:46 Beoplay P2: B&O's portable pebble speaker
- 15:46 Seal makes its way to doorstep hoping to shelter from a storm...
- 15:46 Man with cerebral palsy set to complete London marathon
- 15:46 Investigation into Sheffield worker's cancer death who helped build...
- 15:46 Woman who drank bottle of wine before driving wrong way around...
- 15:45 Investigation into Sheffield worker's cancer death who helped build...
- 15:45 Woman who drank bottle of wine before driving wrong way around...
- 15:45 Man City striker Sergio Aguero opens up about being axed and what...
- 15:44 Kevin Maggs Moseley farewell overshadows National One main event
- 15:44 Strike up the band for the finale of popular concerts
- 15:44 Second round of works to busy roundabout
- 15:44 MP calls for urgent action on the borough's potholes