Aston Villa transfer news: Gary Rowett addresses speculation linking Ross McCormack with Derby
Gary Rowett has dismissed rumours linking Derby County with a move for Aston Villa forward Ross McCormack.
The Scot is a target for Championship rivals Sunderland, but Derby, along with Reading and Hull, have also been named as potential suitors in the press this past week.
Despite those links, Rams boss Rowett has denied the speculated interest, despite admitting his admiration for the player.
“Ross is not one on our list at the moment,” Rowett told the Derby Telegraph.
“I think you get those scenarios now where if there is interest in a player, then agents and teams want to stoke that... read more
- 13:46 Cristiano Ronaldo and his Portugal team-mates step up their...
- 13:46 London Irish director of rugby Nick Kennedy leaves...
- 13:46 Generation Game returns for Easter treat
- 13:46 MK Dons sign midfielder Nigel Reo-Coker on loan until the end of...
- 13:46 Why voice search is the future and what you need to know about it
- 13:48 Review: Jersey Boys, Sunderland Empire until March 31
- 13:46 Glossier Brown is the Instagram making the cult beauty brand...
- 13:46 'I'd break him in half': Casemiro insists he won't fear injuring...
- 13:46 Trump era to inspire Edinburgh International Film Festival theme
- 13:46 Cynthia Nixon laughs at 'unqualified lesbian' dig
- 13:45 Five star hotel’s disgusting green swimming pool ‘made woman ill’
- 13:46 Nikolai Glushkov inquest adjourns pending further investigation
- 13:46 Carl Frampton to fight Nonito Donaire for WBO interim featherweight...
- 13:46 12 of the best bluebell woods in Scotland to visit this spring
- 13:46 My son was wrongly labelled as having special educational needs
- 13:45 Duchess carries out last duties before maternity leave
- 13:45 Glasgow fire in Sauchiehall Street sparks asbestos warning across city
- 13:46 TV shows are being mislabelled as Scottish to meet quotas, MSPs told
- 13:46 Rise in unauthorised pupil absences blamed on term-time holidays
- 13:45 ‘Possessed’ woman does yoga on edge of balcony while ‘high on flakka’
- 13:46 Lionel Messi scores sensational individual goal during Argentina...
- 13:44 COMMENT: Why being a landlord is now increasingly taxing
- 13:45 More pupils take term-time holidays, data shows
- 13:46 Gareth Bale breaks Wales scoring record in 6-0 thrashing of China
- 13:45 When was the internet invented?
- 13:45 London father cleared over FGM offences
- 13:46 Jose Mourinho confused by criticism since Man United's Champions...
- 13:44 Tories will break pledge to rehouse Grenfell survivors, says Javid
- 13:45 Teacher ‘told girl with red hair to dye it because orange isn’t a...
- 13:46 China 0-6 Wales: Gareth Bale surpasses Ian Rush to become all-time...