Aston Villa next manager: Sean Dyche odds slashed as big money comes in
Burnley boss Sean Dyche is now as short as evens to be named as the next Aston Villa manager after a flurry of bets.
Dyche entered the market at 33/1 with SkyBet last Tuesday and his odds have shortened progressively over the last few days, going from 28/1 on Friday to 10/1 yesterday.
He is now evens with Betfair, 9/4 with Sky Bet and 5/2 with Bet Victor. There has been a significant price change with all bookmakers offering the market.
Read More Aston Villa: Sean Dyche odds show more ups and downs than the Big Dipper
The 45-year-old is a surprise contender to replace Roberto Di Matteo at... read more
- 04:06 BOJ won't try to push down super-long yields - Kuroda
- 03:49 Stop and search: Police training aims to raise standards
- 03:49 A-levels choice 'reduced by funding squeeze'
- 03:48 Data: Aston Villa are top - but of what league?
- 03:38 Doctors' low morale 'puts patients at risk'
- 03:36 OPPO leapfrogs smartphone rivals with ad blitz and sales force
- 03:36 Samsung Electronics vows mobile rebound after third quarter Note 7...
- 03:32 John McDonnell to warn against 'bankers' Brexit'
- 03:23 Nikkei edges down; Nintendo, Canon weak as earnings disappoint
- 03:19 Essex Police 'admit Michael Barrymore was wrongfully arrested'
- 03:19 Seven arrested as violence erupts at the London Stadium
- 03:17 Deutsche bank to sell Mexican units to Investabank-source
- 03:17 Chinese paper says China, U.S. to step up anti-graft cooperation
- 03:10 Syd Barrett: Cambridge honours its 'Crazy Diamond'
- 03:10 Michael Ball and Alfie Boe: 'We wanted to do a tribute to Wham!'
- 03:01 Samsung Electronics to change quality assurance processes after...
- 02:59 Inquests to be held over deaths in family shooting case
- 02:55 Single parents owed millions of pounds for child maintenance, study...
- 02:55 Candice Brown crowned Bake Off winner in last series before Channel...
- 02:52 Candice Brown crowned Bake Off winner in last series before Channel...
- 02:47 US abstains from UN vote against Cuba embargo
- 02:47 Seven arrested as violence erupts at the London Stadium
- 02:47 Essex Police 'admit Michael Barrymore was wrongfully arrested'
- 02:46 More Republicans expect Clinton, rather than Trump, to win U.S....
- 02:42 'Grim conditions' put older tenants at risk in privately rented homes
- 02:42 More than six million families struggling with debt worries,...
- 02:21 Liverpool paired with Leeds in EFL Cup quarter-final draw
- 02:21 David Moyes admits he deserved punishment for swearing at ref in...
- 02:21 West Ham boss Slaven Bilic condemns trouble which marred cup win...
- 02:21 Metropolitan Police make seven arrests after violence in West Ham...