Aston Villa news digest: Grealish injured with England; Antonio Luna dropped after scandal; Steve Bruce in numbers; pundit backs Steve Clarke
Big money for Bruce Steve Bruce is as short as 3/10 with bookmakers to become the new Aston Villa manager.
We understand that Sky Bet, the league's official sponsor, have seen a surge of interest in Bruce with a number of large bets coming in for the 55-year-old today.
Second favourite David Wagner has fallen back to 6/1 while Dean Smith is now priced at 14/1 with all the signs pointing to Bruce taking charge at Villa Park.
Aston Villa next manager: Big money comes in for odds-on favourite Steve Bruce
Grealish misses out on England duty Aston Villa's Jack Grealish has been left out of... read more
- 14:47 WE MAKE QUIZZING FUN: Rumours of this week's Fleetwood Mac top...
- 14:47 OPINION: Derby County need to ease goalscoring pressures on Tom Ince
- 14:47 Police stop 8,000 mobile phone drivers in one week
- 14:47 Jurgen Klopp expects to see ‘100 per cent’ from the Liverpool crowd...
- 14:47 Top banks' fourth-quarter commodities revenue jumps 20-25 percent -...
- 14:46 Rafael Nadal opens up after battling win over Gael Monfils at...
- 14:46 E-cigarettes ‘attract teenagers who wouldn’t normally smoke,' finds...
- 14:46 North East MPs tell PM Theresa May: Reveal Government 'guarantees'...
- 14:46 Danny Cowley happy to see Lincoln City fans back in Stacey West Stand
- 14:44 Watch Saturday Night Live’s musical sketch tribute to Barack Obama
- 14:44 Caught in queues in London Road this morning? Here's why
- 14:43 AMERICA’S BREXIT? New bill could pull US out of UN in funding row
- 14:43 Ethiopian crushed to death in Calais – but police REFUSE to accept...
- 14:43 Classic 1973 Range Rover that travelled through AFRICA goes on sale
- 14:43 WATCH: Young girl, 7, pens heartfelt open letter to Prime Minister...
- 14:42 Drunk driver attempted to flee after high-speed crash on A59 at...
- 14:42 Police concerned for safety of 25-year-old man
- 14:42 Public urged to vote for Scotland’s beavers
- 14:41 Charity challenge Walking With The Wounded aiming for biggest year yet
- 14:41 Warning to older people as Met Office issues cold weather alert
- 14:40 Holbeach Music Cafe to reopen at WI Hall
- 14:40 Emergency planning meeting to mobilise village community
- 14:40 Anglesey farmer forks out £500 after assaulting young woman in pub...
- 14:40 German government holds 2017 growth forecast at 1.4 percent - sources
- 14:39 Wall St. set to open lower amid uncertainty under Trump
- 14:39 Ban lifted on Indian bull-taming events to end mass protests
- 14:38 LIVE: Coastguard helicopter responds to 'ongoing incident' in...
- 14:38 Town’s oldest building to be saved from possible collapse
- 14:38 Jurgen Klopp: How injury to star man hit Liverpool players
- 14:38 Has Jurgen Klopp just given up on Liverpool winning the title?