Aston Villa: How Steve Bruce's first day at Bodymoor Heath went
It felt like a homecoming for Steve Bruce.
Greeted by familiar faces and well-wishes on his official Aston Villa press unveiling, the only thing that’s changed are the colours.
No longer the royal blue of Birmingham City, Bruce is now very much of claret and blue orientation.
Breezing into Bodymoor Heath with his head held high, the 55-year-old took training for the first time before completing his media duties.
Of course his time at St Andrews was a hot topic. Strangely enough so was his well-known nickname ‘Potato Head’.
Read More Steve Bruce unveiling LIVE: Aston Villa boss on length of... read more
- 10:16 Yet another delay to Kenilworth Station's opening date
- 10:15 Van overturns after A46 collision near Melton
- 10:15 Staff at Sheffield scissor firm vow to clear backlog after boss dies
- 10:15 Main road in West Cumbria blocked by accident
- 10:14 Naked Katie Price has fans in hysterics as she shows off epic fake...
- 10:14 Emmerdale’s Matthew Wolfenden and Charley Webb get married in...
- 10:14 Eden Hazard backs under-threat Antonio Conte to re-ignite Chelsea's...
- 10:14 Lionel Messi has never scored against Chelsea... so how does the...
- 10:13 Roger Federer made three huge changes to catch Rafael Nadal and...
- 10:13 Winter Olympics disaster as BBC pundit spills HOT CHOCOLATE on live...
- 10:13 Eve Muirhead: Who is Team GB's curling captain at the Winter Olympics?
- 10:13 Burton paedophile Shane Manning is caught by vigilante group called...
- 10:13 Better than Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal? Andre Agassi makes HUGE...
- 10:12 Works on Spalding’s Winsover Road start today
- 10:10 Kayden Fleck river death: Parents speak of 'nightmare' ordeal
- 10:10 Yes, light skin gets you further in the entertainment business, and...
- 10:10 University course ticks every box for professional success
- 10:10 Fire brigades union passes no confidence vote on Scottish leadership
- 10:06 University course ticks every box for professional success
- 10:09 Chester eatery shortlisted for best restaurant in British Kebab Awards
- 10:06 Charity film screening in memory of Peter Inglis
- 10:09 Seats and benches discussed by council
- 10:09 Ross Hannah '120%' committed to Chester FC cause despite...
- 10:06 Burglar brought to justice by amateur sleuths using Facebook
- 10:06 Banbury conman jailed over £1m fake football memorabilia fraud
- 10:05 Are schools and banks open on Presidents Day and will mail...
- 10:05 Bitcoin price could hit ‘near-zero’, co-founder of rival...
- 10:05 OPINION: Knight’s Days - Life at Westminster with Sir Greg Knight MP
- 10:04 Overnight A17 roadworks start today
- 10:04 Lincolnshire proving a great place to start a business