Aston Villa: Former defender says Tim Sherwood has unfinished business at club
Former Aston Villa defender Alan Wright believes Tim Sherwood still has unfinished business at the club.
Wright told Radio WM: "He probably feels a bit like his job isn't finished there.
"He wasn't allowed to bring in the players he wanted to bring into the club.
Read More Aston Villa next manager: This man has ruled himself out
"The players were basically thrown at his feet and he was told to work with them.
"I imagine he feels like his job isn't finished there."
Speaking to TalkSport, Sherwood said: “I don’t know these owners. I was there under a different... read more
- 04:00 North Korea vows to leave ‘NO MAN ALIVE’ in chilling World War 3...
- 03:53 Nikkei extends gains, gets lift from Wall Street rally
- 03:43 China says fewer graft suspects fleeing as controls stepped up
- 03:43 U.S. Senate gives limited resources to Russia election-meddling probe
- 03:37 £10,000 ticket quote for 64-mile train journey blamed on 'IT glitch'
- 03:37 Olympic cyclists Laura and Jason Kenny to be honoured at...
- 03:37 Teenager facing jail over global computer hacking business
- 03:35 China reviews changes to securities law to fight illegal activity:...
- 03:35 South Korea first quarter GDP growth to bounce sharply from fourth...
- 03:35 Uber, France spar over whether company is a transport service
- 03:35 Oil edges up after six days of straight losses
- 03:13 US and South Korea conduct joint ‘WAR SIMULATION’ amid nuclear...
- 03:11 Outlast 2 review – predictably scary
- 03:08 Stephen Place: A national force to arrest crisis in police service
- 03:08 Andrew Vine: Too much politics? So why is there apathy in the UK?
- 03:04 Huge robbery sparks gun battles in Paraguay and Brazil
- 02:44 Two-tier system hampers refugees in UK - MPs and peers
- 02:32 PICTURED: Trump’s ‘Mother of all bombs’ completely OBLITERATED...
- 02:32 Luxury retailer Jimmy Choo puts itself up for sale
- 02:19 Ready for take-off? China's answer to Boeing now just needs to sell
- 02:19 Asia stocks, euro steady as markets pause for breath after French...
- 02:19 Watch Mark Knopfler perform the Last Post in memory of First World...
- 02:14 FCC chairman expected to unveil strategy to reverse net neutrality:...
- 02:13 Arctic thaw quickening threatens trillion-dollar costs - report
- 02:13 Chile rocked by 6.9-magnitude quake; no major damage reported
- 01:55 Female officer quits Thames Valley Police to become stripper and...
- 01:47 Arkansas puts first killer to death in planned double execution
- 01:47 EU executive urges change of tack in relations with Turkey
- 01:47 Kim Jong-un 'has nuclear weapons AIMED AT AMERICA in preparation...
- 01:47 ‘Let the rocket FLY’ Le Pen's strategist defends her decision to...