Asian guys kicked off flight ‘for playing song with word “bomb” in it’
Four Asian students were kicked off a flight for allegedly repeatedly playing a song in which the word ‘bomb’ was used.
Nabeal Iqbal, Hammad Ahmed, Shabad Niaz and Tasiq Ali, all from Oldham in Greater Manchester, were thrown off the plane by heavily-armed police officers after landing in Dalaman, Turkey, on September 26.
They say the airline targeted them because they were ‘beaded Asians’, and that they ‘didn’t say bomb’ at all.
The boys also denied playing a song with the word ‘bomb’ in it, because their phones would have required a WiFi connection to play music.
Nabeal, 19, said: ‘The... read more
- 10:12 Car plummets 130ft in Lake District crash as ice causes chaos on...
- 10:12 Venue of last resort: the climate lawsuits threatening the future...
- 10:12 Terror attacks, political turmoil and royal news in a dramatic year
- 10:12 The 20 best primary schools on Merseyside in 2017 revealed from...
- 10:11 Gemma Atkinson and Alexandra Burke party it up after Strictly Come...
- 10:11 Strictly Come Dancing 2017 Final: Tess Daly red-faced as she's...
- 10:07 ‘Thousands’ of emails uncovered in Trump Russia probe
- 10:07 Water finally restored for 10,000 homes in Tewkesbury after pipe burst
- 10:05 Desert Island Discs: ‘Fleetwood Mac rocked thanks to the drugs’...
- 10:05 Joe Root and Alastair Cook fall away with England on brink of Ashes...
- 10:05 Mitchell Starc's 'ball of the 21st century', Stuart Broad's worst...
- 10:04 RAC warns South Yorkshire drivers to avoid travelling on...
- 10:03 Ugo Ehiogu remembered by Gareth Southgate
- 10:02 Crutch kicked from hand of disabled woman damaged
- 09:59 Firefighters called to blaze in Warwick Hospital car park
- 09:57 Will Derby enjoy a white Christmas? Forecasters think they have the...
- 09:57 How they rated: Who impressed for Preston against Sheffield United?
- 09:57 Lincolnshire gritters efforts are praised by leader of council
- 09:57 Lord Lieutenant receives knighthood
- 09:57 Woman helps Rwandan firm
- 09:56 Outstanding praise for clinical team
- 09:56 Cardiff City defender to quit club for LA Galaxy move
- 09:56 Barcelona news: Lionel Messi told Real Madrid bombshell by PSG star...
- 09:51 Attempted break in at Burnley Tesco Express store
- 09:51 Police appeal for sex offender's whereabouts
- 09:51 Australia close in on Ashes victory as England's top order...
- 09:51 Politicians flock to congratulate Strictly winner Joe McFadden
- 09:49 Central Beacons rescue team battles on after fire
- 09:49 'My brother was killed by a single punch'
- 09:48 Learner driver from Nottingham PARKED in the fast lane of the M1 -...