Asda recall sausage rolls over 'possible health risk'
ASDA has recalled a brand of sausage rolls because incorrect allergen labelling could pose a possible health risk.
The Tiger Sausage Rolls six pack has been recalled because the sausage rolls contain milk that has not been declared on the ingredients list, meaning the product is a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents.
MORE: Higher levels of cleanliness increased allergy hospital admissions by 33 percent in five years
Customers that have bought the product who have allergies are advised not to eat it and take it back to the store that it... read more
- 08:38 Sainsbury's chairman reprimanded for using staff on country home
- 08:38 Tesco recalls ready meal over health concerns
- 08:38 JOHN DILLEY’S WWI BLOG: Loving father held the hand of his dying son
- 08:36 Roasting and frying stachy foods could increase cancer risk, warns...
- 08:36 Vodafone roll out 4G in another pocket of Cumbria
- 08:35 Where is BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend 2017 being held?
- 08:35 Hull City news and rumours LIVE - Ryan Mason updates and Tigers...
- 08:35 Aston Villa: Tony Xia brilliantly trolls transfer-hungry fans
- 08:34 Father pictured risking child’s life by walking on frozen lake
- 08:33 DR MAX THE MIND DOCTOR: Why anorexia has no respect for age
- 08:33 HEALTH NOTES: I'm knocked out by boxercise, says Julia Bradbury
- 08:33 Poulton couple saved from 'nasty and toxic' blaze by fire doors
- 08:33 E-cigarettes are getting non-smoking teens hooked on nicotine:...
- 08:32 Super snowdrop show
- 08:32 Record-breaking year for outlet
- 08:31 On the move: Latest appointments and promotions
- 08:31 ‘The world is watching’ US spies claim Trump’s ties to Russia could...
- 08:30 Pundit: This is impressing me most about Chelsea under Antonio Conte
- 08:30 European shares weighed down by banks, Essentra warning; Generali...
- 08:30 Australia police probe firearms death during making of hip hop video
- 08:30 Woman, 93, died after choking on her lunch despite efforts of care...
- 08:30 Watch as emotional crowd sees mum have head shaved for cancer charity
- 08:27 Parking on Barrow Island: Is it a problem?
- 08:27 Man jailed after breaching restraining order in Barrow four times
- 08:28 Sunderland and Newcastle United fans come together to support brave...
- 08:27 Wardens called in to Ulverston to catch dog poo criminals in the act
- 08:28 Missing South Yorkshire teenager found safe and well
- 08:27 'Supply drugs and we will catch you'
- 08:27 Council tax bills in South Lakeland set to increase by £5
- 08:27 Dalton pupils nearing fundraising total to pay for once in a...