Artwork created by children in care
A piece of artwork reflecting the thoughts and experiences of young people in care in Rochdale is to go on public display.
The painting was created by young people aged seven to 19, with the help of The Children's Society in Rochdale.
Participants were asked a series of questions about their experiences, and a picture was then created using a combination of images and words to represent their thoughts and emotions.
Members of the group are part of The Children's Society in Rochdale's Children in Care Council Listen Up Group. Their artwork will go on display at Rochdale Touchstones Museum... read more
- 11:04 Police appeal after theft from handbag
- 11:01 Leeds Festival: The Sherlocks rock Reading ahead of Yorkshire...
- 11:01 Talks over new supermarket for north Cumbria auction site
- 11:01 Travellers move on from Walsall common
- 11:01 Tophiil Low Nature Reserve column with Richard Hampshire
- 10:59 Theresa May 'can trigger Brexit without Parliament'
- 10:55 Owen Smith unveils plan to scrap tuition fees in favour of graduate...
- 10:54 Theresa May 'can trigger Brexit without Parliament'
- 10:53 Owen Smith unveils plan to scrap tuition fees in favour of graduate...
- 10:51 I'm not wealthy says Jeremy Corbyn as he launches culture plans
- 10:49 Theresa May 'can trigger Brexit without Parliament'
- 10:48 I'm not wealthy says Jeremy Corbyn as he launches culture plans
- 10:48 Revealed! The trio of Premier League clubs bidding for Newcastle’s...
- 10:48 Manchester United wanted Mauricio Pochettino over Jose Mourinho,...
- 10:44 Gilberto Silva unhappy with former club Arsenal for allowing...
- 10:44 Woman sentenced after driving the wrong way down the M6
- 10:43 Police officer who was sacked for stealing a kayak had represented GB
- 10:43 'Italian' and 'Spanish' speaking men caught on CCTV amid spate of...
- 10:43 Weather warning: heavy rain and thundery showers on way to Grimsby...
- 10:43 BREAKING: Traffic delays in Doncaster village due to police incident
- 10:43 Theresa May 'can trigger Brexit without Parliament'
- 10:43 Camber Sands deaths: Lifeguards to remain for summer season
- 10:42 Facebook is changing AGAIN
- 10:42 Deaths of nan and dad spurred partially-sighted Derby schoolgirl on...
- 10:40 Baslow GP practice rated outstanding by care watchdog
- 10:38 LOOKING BACK - August 25 edition
- 10:38 Traffic delays on the A16 Lincolnshire
- 10:38 Scunthorpe United's quick start is vital to challenge at the top:...
- 10:38 Scunthorpe United defender Conor Townsend praises club's new signings
- 10:37 Transfer News: Arsenal decision in 48 hours, Liverpool blow, Man...