Arsene Wenger: What I thought of Arsenal’s win over Burnley
The Clarets looked like they had done enough for a draw after keeping Arsenal quiet throughout.
But in added time, Theo Walcott headed across goal towards Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain whose effort went in off what appeared to be Koscielny's elbow.
And Wenger admitted Arsenal were luck to come away from Turf Moor with the win.
He told Sky Sports: "It was a difficult game. We had to not concede and be patient against a team who are well organised with full spirit.
“We lacked sharpness and our legs were heavy and that was a game we could win 1-0 and also lose 1-0 on set-pieces.
"I have... read more
- 09:01 Here's how you can get extra help from Northern Powergrid during a...
- 09:00 WWE superstar Brock Lesnar accused of taking steroids months before...
- 09:00 Juncker’s crony Antonio Tajani tipped to become Euro Parliament...
- 09:00 Space community mourns the death of the last man to stand on the...
- 09:00 BREAKING: Guy Verhofstadt 'BOTTLES IT' as he QUITS EU Parliament race
- 09:00 South Shields car thief got punch in the face
- 09:00 How much has Lancashire Constabulary’s three year investigation...
- 08:59 Households watching pirate TV can expect a scary letter through the...
- 08:59 Manchester United showed ‘lack of class’ against Liverpool, says...
- 08:59 Man who killed three members of Sheffield family appeals against...
- 08:59 UPDATE: Man arrested on suspicion of murder in connection with...
- 08:59 How to stop all nuisance calls
- 08:58 Russia expects dialogue with Trump on nuclear weapons - Lavrov
- 08:58 Pound recovers ahead of May Brexit speech
- 08:58 How to order a martini: 7 gin martini types you need to know
- 08:58 Flamingo Land zoo column with Lindsay Taylor
- 08:57 Busker on board Leeds buses to shine a light on mental health
- 08:57 Karen Gillan on Tupperware Party, Inverness and Avengers
- 08:56 Snapped: West Ham outcast dons new club's kit after completing...
- 08:55 School remains closed over building's safety fears
- 08:54 Give rugby club a try and help secure its future
- 08:53 Pat Nevin makes huge claim about Chelsea striker Diego Costa
- 08:53 Appeal after crashed car is found abandoned on Amounderness Way
- 08:53 Robinson steps down as Hartlepool Rovers coach, Benson takes charge
- 08:52 Greggs sales boosted by demand for healthier snacks
- 08:52 Revealed: Rick Astley & more in Harrogate Theatre's new season
- 08:51 Arnfield verus Hall re-match is on
- 08:51 Club confirms talks over Chelsea deal: This would be huge
- 08:51 Greg’s yellow card collection is costly
- 08:51 Fran calls time on career