Arsene Wenger puts Arsenal future in doubt with statement following Carabao Cup defeat
Arsenal were beaten 3-0 by Manchester City at Wembley on Sunday in the final of the Carabao Cup, meaning their last League Cup success was 1993.
A number of Arsenal fans, including TV personality and journalist Piers Morgan, have stated their desire for the Frenchman to wave goodbye to the north London club after with a seemingly eternal #WengerOut campaign on twitter.
Wenger, 68, has been Arsenal manager since 1996, winning 17 trophies in his 22 years in charge.
But when asked if the current campaign will be his final one in the Emirates dugout, Wenger simply responded: "Who... read more
- 07:28 Arthouse films battle squeeze from Netflix and blockbusters
- 07:28 Switch energy providers now to escape price rises
- 07:28 ‘I don’t need things. I have two suitcases with everything in’
- 07:28 Holiday money: how to find the best cards and currency rates
- 07:28 Are some landlords bending energy efficiency rules?
- 07:28 Is it worth buying expensive sun cream?
- 07:22 Man Utd transfer news: David de Gea NOT offered new deal - truth on...
- 07:20 Rugby’s charity Christmas card shop to close it doors
- 07:20 Yorkshire’s wetlands are prime spots to witness nature’s aerial...
- 07:20 New hatchlings boost Sedbergh’s efforts to save the swift
- 07:16 Boss Bates aiming for four new Pools signings in next 10 days
- 07:15 Dowson’s delighted to have key role with Boyd’s new-look Saints
- 07:13 Ballinger excited for new challenge with FC Stratford
- 07:13 PICTURE GALLERY: Stratford Snooker League presentation night
- 07:13 Lawyers saddle up for 3,700 mile cycling relay
- 07:13 Public-funded £3m office block could finally be fully occupied...
- 07:13 School slam 'destructive' pool group ahead of crunch meeting
- 07:13 Sailor speaks after Mayday rescue which had seven vessels on standby
- 07:10 Chelsea news: Antonio Conte sacking to be confirmed NEXT WEEK,...
- 07:10 Horninglow couple thank neighbours for replacing tent after it was...
- 07:09 Northampton pub installs double-decker bus-sized TV screen perfect...
- 07:08 The touching story behind Hull's homeless DJ
- 07:07 Donald Glover on the return of Atlanta: ‘I’m not making a TV show,...
- 07:05 What links Zinedine Zidane, Bob Paisley and Carlo Ancelotti? The...
- 07:04 Sturgeon says Brexit negotiations have ‘eroded’ trust in Westminster
- 07:04 Councils raid reserves to pay for frontline daily services
- 07:03 Life in Fridaythorpe, the village on top of the Wolds
- 07:02 FARMING MATTERS: Sheep farmers’ anxiety over dogs
- 07:01 Leeds transfer news: Sky Sports man delivers major update on summer...
- 07:01 Arsenal transfer news: Aleksandr Golovin swoop could be hijacked by...