Arsene Wenger gives two reasons for Arsenal’s Premier League title drought
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has given his reasons for the club’s long Premier League title drought in the second half of his reign.
The Gunners boss is celebrating 20 years in charge of the side this week, and feels there is renewed hope for him to lift the Premier League trophy again.
Speaking to his former star striker Thierry Henry on Sky Sports, Wenger offered two main reasons that Arsenal ended up falling behind their rivals in recent times.
More: Football Swansea 1-2 Liverpool Player Ratings: Lovren the worst, Firmino & Milner rescue result
Harry Redknapp admits he knew about... read more
- 09:49 IMF downgrades US growth as officials claim Donald Trump’s plan for...
- 09:49 POUND LIVE: Pound sinks as Bank of England deputy says NOT the time...
- 09:48 Sponsor announced for newest South Yorkshire school
- 09:47 Worksop school celebrates ‘outstanding’ Ofsted report
- 09:47 Paris Saint-Germain target Kylian Mbappe and Fabinho as part of...
- 09:47 Ivan Perisic to reject Inter contract offer to force through...
- 09:47 Another car stolen after Kenilworth burglary
- 09:47 See how the Romans lived during Ribchester’s re-enactment weekend
- 09:47 Nearly 50 homes in Warwick without power
- 09:46 Motion to withdraw and review Northumberland’s key planning document
- 09:46 The hanging gardens of Liverpool - here's what four new city centre...
- 09:45 Tube map app helps Londoners meet friends in the middle
- 09:45 Faecal bacteria discovered in drinks at Costa, Caffe Nero and...
- 09:44 Confident size 16 model Ashley Graham begs Victoria’s Secret to...
- 09:44 Masterplan to target deprived council estate
- 09:43 Man sent to crown court after punching his ex-girlfriend
- 09:43 Preston getting on with life amid Grayson speculation
- 09:43 Barnsley house boarded up in crackdown on anti-social behaviour
- 09:43 What were the best TV shows of the 1980s?
- 09:42 Scotland missing out ‘big style’ on decommissioning jobs, warns...
- 09:42 NHS Tayside jobs fears after damning finance report calls for...
- 09:42 Birmingham terror arrest as police swoop on behalf of Spain
- 09:42 Hillsborough charging decisions to be announced: Live updates
- 09:42 Six 'with links to Islamic State' arrested in raids across Europe
- 09:41 Yoga instructor helping residents find their inner calm
- 09:41 China launches new warship type to boost military strength
- 09:40 Uber wins right to appeal TfL's English tests for drivers
- 09:40 Highlands medical tech specialist expands with cash injection
- 09:39 Pupils at South Yorkshire school raise money for victims of...
- 09:39 New parents naming babies after politicians - with 'Corbyn' the...