Arsene Wenger: Arsenal will not necessarily be my last job in club management
Arsene Wenger has insisted that Arsenal will not necessarily be his last job in management.
The French tactician has been at the club for 20 years and believes he is currently doing a good job and leading them in the right direction.
However, Wenger admitted that if he felt he had failed at Arsenal, he would have no issue with stepping aside at the end of the season.
But he is not planning on giving up management any time soon and would move on to another job if he left The Gunners.
‘Look, I think I’m moving the club forward and the way it’s managed forward,’ he told beIN Sports.
Arsene... read more
- 10:26 Crash blocks off A151 in Lincolnshire town
- 10:25 Japan PM to visit Hawaii to remember Pearl Harbor victims with Obama
- 10:24 The best seats in the sky: Top 10 airline cabins for first,...
- 10:23 Greece can be competitive once makes reforms - Schaeuble
- 10:22 Bad Aibling train crash: German controller jailed
- 10:22 Bin set alight on Doncaster playground
- 10:22 Lorry catches alight on M1
- 10:22 Couple appeal for help to identify their dog's mystery illness
- 10:20 47-year-old man charged with maritime offence as man remains...
- 10:20 New study reveals lack of awareness from parents at spotting...
- 10:20 Horton’s Endoscopy unit opens after £2.7 million revamp
- 10:19 Swadlincote salon appeals for help raising money for community...
- 10:19 Find out the locations of speed cameras across Derbyshire this week
- 10:19 New study reveals lack of awareness from parents at spotting...
- 10:19 FEATURE: Case studies of exotic pets rescued by Ark Wildlife Park
- 10:18 Bank announces shock closure of 14 branches
- 10:17 This website will find you freelancers who’ll work for free
- 10:16 Man arrested following high street bank robbery
- 10:15 DEBATE: Should drug booths be set up in nightclubs?
- 10:15 ''I'll leave rubbish at Council House!' - anger at NO Derby bin...
- 10:14 Update 4.40pm: Man dies in road accident at Sibsey, near Boston
- 10:14 Platypus venom paves way to possible diabetes treatment
- 10:14 BMA calls for complete ban on smoking in vehicles
- 10:13 West Ham to splash cash in January: Striker and defender on...
- 10:13 Hartlepool boss Craig Hignett faces key questions this week
- 10:13 Pools boss denies using foul language to official
- 10:13 European shares shrug off Italian worries as focus turns to ECB
- 10:13 China urges India not to 'complicate' border dispute as Tibetan...
- 10:12 Dunfermline Sky staff donate backpacks for child refugees
- 10:10 Christmas on credit: One in three set to borrow for food and...