Arsene Wenger: Arsenal will not necessarily be my last job in club management
Arsene Wenger has insisted that Arsenal will not necessarily be his last job in management.
The French tactician has been at the club for 20 years and believes he is currently doing a good job and leading them in the right direction.
However, Wenger admitted that if he felt he had failed at Arsenal, he would have no issue with stepping aside at the end of the season.
But he is not planning on giving up management any time soon and would move on to another job if he left The Gunners.
‘Look, I think I’m moving the club forward and the way it’s managed forward,’ he told beIN Sports.
Arsene... read more
- 13:12 The silence of stillbirth
- 13:12 Southern rail: Report into disruption is 'attack on staff'
- 13:12 Family of Finsbury Park attack victim say he lived life...
- 13:12 Phillip Schofield SNAPS at Trinny Woodall over THIS shock comment…
- 13:12 Peter Vincenti 'delighted' to sign for Coventry City from Rochdale
- 13:11 Investigation under way after burglary at Harrogate store
- 13:10 Appeal following theft of trailer
- 13:10 ‘How is the man I saved on the beach?’
- 13:09 Fun and games are in store at this year’s Greenlaw Festival
- 13:09 U.N. blames warring sides for Yemen's "man-made" cholera "catastrophe"
- 13:09 Iconic Cumbrian common leased to trust.
- 13:07 Barcelona reject Manchester United's offer for Andre Gomes -...
- 13:07 Campaigners win latest battle in High Court to stop Catesby's...
- 13:07 The heatwave is over - so when is it going to rain in Leicester?
- 13:07 Watch Leicester kids tell off selfish and dangerous drivers outside...
- 13:07 Brave Uppingham mum who raised thousands for brain tumour charity...
- 13:06 On set with the stars of BBC TV's hit drama The A Word
- 13:06 Survey reveals Warwickshire adults lost £9 million to cyber crime
- 13:06 Woman injured after crash in Morecambe
- 13:06 Space trip for Banbury Space Studio pupils
- 13:05 Armed police search house after reports of man with a gun - only to...
- 13:05 Newcastle West End's notorious Noble Street flats 40 years ago -...
- 13:04 Manchester United consider offers for Adnan Januzaj: Real Sociedad...
- 13:03 Phillip Schofield weighs in on Queen’s hat debate: 'What IS her...
- 13:03 Countdown to Adlington Carnival
- 13:02 Huge explosion in Somali capital, clouds of smoke visible in sky,...
- 13:02 Turkey steps up support for Qatar, discusses Gulf tensions with Saudi
- 13:02 Exclusive - South Korea president calls on China's Xi to do more on...
- 13:02 Children's author Dan Walker comes to Waterstones, in Burton, to...
- 13:01 Appeal after Preston primary school targeted by vandals