Arsenal supporters worry as Lucas Perez is missing from squad to face Burnley
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger did not name Lucas Perez in his squad to face Burnley on Sunday afternoon and the forward’s absence was the topic of much debate among supporters.
Perez joined the Gunners for a fee of around £17million this summer but the 28-year-old striker has only made two appearances in the Premier League for the north London outfit since signing on the dotted line.
Many reports suggest that the Spaniard suffered a knee injury in training which ruled him out of the Turf Moor fixture, while others claim Wenger simply dropped his new signing for the tie.
If the latter is true,... read more
- 14:57 Man to appear in crown court charged with attacking police
- 14:57 Good bye Robin Hood, Nessy and King Arthur? British folklore and...
- 14:57 Patients relying on crowdfunding to buy wheelchairs, doctor warns
- 14:56 Fake ID used in bid to buy Rolex watch
- 14:56 New pathway will help cyclists and walkers to avoid busy town roads
- 14:55 Congo finds 10 more mass graves in insurgency-hit Kasai region
- 14:54 South Yorkshire students celebrate outstanding achievements
- 14:54 Save more than £1,000 on Disney World Florida holiday packages for...
- 14:53 Nearly 100 Chinese perish after landslide sweeps down a mountain
- 14:53 New manager takes over at Ingleton festive shop
- 14:52 Romelu Lukaku angry about Chelsea transfer rumours
- 14:51 Arsonist started two blazes on seventh floor of Birmingham tower block
- 14:50 Rainbow armpit hair is here just in time for Pride Month
- 14:50 U.S. to work with Israel, seek other ties to combat cyber attacks
- 14:50 Thousands of Yorkshire women face financial hardship, says WASPI...
- 14:48 Barcelona want Marco Verratti and seek tactical variety in...
- 14:48 Why do some schools let pupils go home earlier than others?
- 14:48 New chapter for Theo Fennell after Endless supports buyout
- 14:47 Grantham Infant school leavers in special service
- 14:47 Cristiano Ronaldo needs time ‘to reflect’ on Real Madrid future...
- 14:44 Sign up for the Big Clean in Bourne and the Deepings
- 14:44 Crowland railways author makes effort for Grenfell Tower victims
- 14:44 Stoke City transfer news: Shaqiri has his say on those AS Roma rumours
- 14:44 Police name Stoke-on-Trent scooter rider, 49, killed in lorry crash
- 14:43 Floating hotels ahoy! Ritz-Carlton to launch its first luxury...
- 14:43 Yoga trapeze gets off to a flying start in Sheffield
- 14:43 UFC fighter Michael Chiesa demands referee Mario Yamasaki retire...
- 14:43 Al-Qaeda frees hostage after six years
- 14:42 Harrogate showground hotel goes ahead after planning U-turn
- 14:42 Russia's secret satellite launches: Nation successfully sends a...