Arsenal star slammed by Martin Keown for ‘embarrassing’ and ‘criminal’ defending vs Forest
Nottingham Forest knocked holders Arsenal out with a 4-2 win at the City Ground.
An Eric Lichaj brace took the hosts into the break 2-1 to the good before a penalty apiece from Ben Brereton and Kieran Dowell saw Forest through to the fourth round.
Lichaj’s first was an unmarked, close-range header from a Kieran Dowell free kick which got former Nottingham Forest midfielder Jenas confused at the Gunners’ defensive organisation.
“I felt like the wall was in a totally wrong place,” Jenas said on BT Sport.
“Obviously the defensive line has taken its line but the wall, with it being so deep, has... read more
- 09:59 Dog owners blasted for rise in Fylde beach mess
- 09:58 Seven things are going to cost you more from April 2018 - but what...
- 09:58 Croatia squad attend Miami Heat game as Luka Modric, Ivan Rakitic,...
- 09:58 Freiburg murder: Afghan jailed for life in Germany
- 09:58 Sheffield tree protester arrested for playing plastic trumpet
- 09:57 Cannibal chef feeds couple slices of their own body parts for...
- 09:57 Hargreaves Lansdown investors to get £15m back after DIY investing...
- 09:57 Police not fooled by 'plonker's' Del Boy driving licence
- 09:56 Minister forced to change his own app after data-mining complaints
- 09:56 Minister floats prospect of procurement rules changing after Brexit...
- 09:56 West Ham issue life bans to fans who invaded pitch or threw missiles
- 09:55 Chimney fire in Fleet Hargate
- 09:55 Comment: Heady days for everyone connected with Montrose
- 09:55 Dundee United new boy Anthony Ralston facing bigger challenge than...
- 09:54 Welfare cheat illegally claimed over £4k after failing to declare a...
- 09:53 Extra hours, violence, stress and working while unwell
- 09:53 Major £167k grant for cancer charity
- 09:52 Woman targeted by robber in Doncaster street
- 09:52 Crews battle fire at veterinary surgery in Layton
- 09:52 Editor's letter: How your Harrogate Advertiser website is changing
- 09:52 PLASTIC CAMPAIGN: Lancaster and Morecambe businesses ditch the plastic
- 09:51 Thousands of grandparents are missing out on this Government money
- 09:50 Retail sales grow faster than expected in February
- 09:50 Why Adama Traore could come back to haunt Aston Villa
- 09:50 Reading next manager odds: Overwhelming favourite emerges to...
- 09:50 Plans lodged for new Rokeby school building
- 09:49 Welfare cheat illegally claimed over £4k after failing to declare a...
- 09:49 58 all out: England humiliated on first day of Test in New Zealand
- 09:49 Curiosity rover: 2,000 days on Mars
- 09:49 Instagram ‘influencers’ can flog stuff all day – but it’s weird...