Arsenal star Granit Xhaka has a big problem… and here’s the proof
Granit Xhaka's eight red cards since April 2014 Monday, 17th October 2016 GRANIT XHAKA arrived at Arsenal this summer for £38.25m but he has a serious disciplinary problem. 1 / 8 GETTY Freiburg v Borussia Monchengladbach (April 2014) The former Borussia Monchengladbach man has incredibly racked up eight red cards in just two years and six months.
His sending off for an ill-judged challenge on Swansea's Mo Barrow on Saturday was his first at the Emirates, adding to six in his time with Monchengladbach and one with the Switzerland national team.
In the same time period, no other player... read more
- 13:05 Police name man found dead in field off St Andrew's Drive, Kidsgrove
- 13:05 Watch: Horror moment Ford Ka with NO DRIVER rolls across motorway
- 13:05 PMQs: May and Corbyn set out election 'choices'
- 13:05 Wolves 0 Huddersfield 1: Izzy shows way to goal as Wolves lack a...
- 13:05 Detectives promise more carjacking arrests after three schoolboys...
- 13:05 West Brom: Clearing up myths about European qualification
- 13:05 Aston Villa defender Neil Taylor handed ban by FIFA
- 13:05 Fifth Indiana Jones film moved to 2020
- 13:04 McDonald's to trial home delivery service in the UK
- 13:04 Edinburgh entrepreneur aims to shake up public wifi
- 13:04 Emmerdale spoiler: Will Emma Barton KILL Moira after a huge fall out?
- 13:04 Brazilian goalkeeper who murdered his girlfriend and fed her to his...
- 13:03 Who is standing for election in Retford West division?
- 13:02 He's lucky it's not the Terminator! Drunk man who 'knocked over...
- 13:01 New pictures show inside the Toys R Us store opening in Highcross...
- 13:01 Who is standing for election in Worksop South division?
- 13:01 Who is standing for election in Worksop West division?
- 13:01 Who is standing for election in Blyth and Harworth division?
- 13:01 Who is standing for election in Misterton division?
- 13:00 Neil Taylor ban: Wales star handed two-match suspension for Seamus...
- 13:00 Man United injury news: These players will miss Manchester derby
- 12:59 Hungarian opposition struggles to build on anti-Orban sentiment
- 12:59 'Compassionate' people wanted for 40 care jobs to help people get...
- 12:59 Syrian refugees must buy travel papers - from Assad
- 12:58 Making efforts to break down the stigma around mental health means...
- 12:58 Who is standing for election in Retford East division?
- 12:58 Brass band looking for new home
- 12:58 Another £29k for 'youth zone'
- 12:57 Here’s the ‘I like Corbyn… but’ website Theresa May mentioned in PMQs
- 12:57 Home Office tells EU nationals not to apply for permanent UK residency