Arsenal shareholder makes £1bn takeover bid to control Gunners
The Financial Times claim the Russian who owns 30 per cent of the club wants complete control.
Usmanov made the offer in a letter to Kroenke who has a 67 per cent stake at the Emirates.
The American businessman has yet to respond but after careful consideration is set to reject the bid.
10 major summer transfer targets for Arsenal Sunday, 14th May 2017 THE transfer window is approaching - so who are Arsenal eyeing up this year? 1 / 10 GETTY Arda Turan (Barcelona) A source told the Financial Times: "Two weeks ago, I thought something could realistically happen. Now I am not so... read more
- 17:09 Man in court accused of attacking two PCSOs as they caught him over...
- 17:09 What you can do if you think your neighbours are smoking cannabis
- 17:09 This policeman's gesture for a scared little boy at Honley lights...
- 17:08 Derby man faced 'six months of hell' when pricked by hypodermic...
- 17:08 Canada deer trapped in hammock still on the loose
- 17:08 Households '£400 worse off because of Brexit vote'
- 17:08 US to declare N Korea 'sponsor of terror'
- 17:08 It's Black & White episode 15: I'm a Derby County Writer... Get Me...
- 17:08 Teen cyclist taken to hospital with head injuries after crash near...
- 17:07 Racecourse groundstaff recognised by receiving national award
- 17:07 HUGE gun haul handed in to Sutton Coldfield police station
- 17:07 Lorry and car crash at Marston on A1
- 17:06 Virgin Trains puts 300,000 half-price East Coast tickets up for sale
- 17:06 Hundreds of homes in Hull are without power - updates
- 17:05 Delays on A1 near Leeds after three-car crash
- 17:05 Michael Cheika under investigation following conduct in Australia's...
- 17:05 Barcelona news: Lionel Messi aware of Real Madrid secret about...
- 17:05 Sven Mislintat: Potential Arsenal transfer targets with new head of...
- 17:05 Arsenal news: Nigel Winterburn makes Tottenham power shift claim -...
- 17:04 Hospice At Home West Cumbria's boss to retire
- 17:04 Roadworks in Carlisle: Here's where the temporary traffic lights are
- 17:04 Manchester City defender Eliaquim Mangala ready to step in for...
- 17:04 Stobart Group distribution centre at Carlisle Airport sold in £20m...
- 17:04 Crash blocks Wakefield road
- 17:04 Time is running out to sign up for Leicester's Got Talent 2017
- 17:04 Top apps for introducing your kids to music
- 17:04 Children as young as 12 using pocket money to buy "Snapchat" drug...
- 17:04 Richard Leonard: ‘I would support England over Scotland’
- 17:04 Brexit vote 'costing households £400 per year'
- 17:04 Gary Barlow Brings 2018 UK Tour To Scarborough Open Air Theatre