Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey unhappy with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain’s Liverpool transfer
Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey has expressed his dismay at Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain being sold to Liverpool after his transfer deadline day move to Anfield.
The Gunners accepted a £40million offer from the Reds for the England international, despite Arsene Wenger recently hailing the player’s ability and potential.
Oxlade-Chamberlain had also been linked with Chelsea after refusing to sign a new contract at the Emirates Stadium, but snubbed the Blues in favour of moving to Liverpool.
Ramsey took to Instagram to make his feelings clear about the deal, and some unfortunate wording at the end... read more
- 15:56 Isis supporter encouraged terrorists to target Prince George, court...
- 15:56 Film review: Solo - A Star Wars Story
- 15:55 The Yorkshire Post says: Incoherence of Chris Grayling. He must...
- 15:53 Forget brunch, how about snacking on an avocado on toast...
- 15:52 Plan would see £300,000 investment in Blackpool Illuminations
- 15:50 James Arthur sued by The Script over Say You Won't Let Go
- 15:50 Yorkshire set for heavy downpours and thunderstorms this week
- 15:49 Donation to help dementia patients
- 15:49 My ex-wife and I agreed to split my pension 50-50, but my old...
- 15:49 Wael Abbas: Prominent Egyptian blogger 'arrested'
- 15:48 Police seeking this man following Chesterfield football disturbance
- 15:46 Ensuring a lasting legacy for Nick with Foundation
- 15:45 PM Theresa May denies responsibility for changes to hospital...
- 15:44 Donation to help dementia patients
- 15:43 Battered chip shacks of Brussels in taste tussle
- 15:42 Roy Nelson hopes Bellator will make things right after London...
- 15:42 Unai Emery wants Arsenal to adopt a ‘very intensive pressing...
- 15:41 Suicidal mom killed herself and murdered son, 8, by pulling him...
- 15:41 Donation to help dementia patients
- 15:40 Iain Duncan Smith had 'issues' with Troubled Families scheme
- 15:37 What was in the royal wedding gift bags that are being sold for...
- 15:35 Turkish lira plummets against dollar
- 15:32 Hamburg becomes first German city to ban older diesel cars
- 15:31 First look at Dundee V&A's waterfront restaurant and cafe
- 15:30 VIDEO: What is it like to ride the new ICON rollercoaster at...
- 15:29 Credit card use by Northants County Council questioned by auditors
- 15:29 Criminals involved in weapons offences rarely get jail terms of...
- 15:29 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following 'unexplained' death
- 15:28 Unai Emery sends message to Mesut Ozil over his role at Arsenal
- 15:28 RUMOUR MILL: Liverpool want to sign Barcelona star Dembele