Arsenal ready to make January move for Juventus star Mario Lemina
Arsenal are targeting a January move for highly-rated Juventus star Mario Lemina, reports claim.
The 23-year-old midfielder has made a fine start to the season for the Serie A leaders after making his loan deal from Marseille permanent for £7.5m in April.
More: Football Pogba and Ibrahimovic accused of 'ignoring' their Manchester United team-mates
Paul Pogba rated France's biggest flop after another rubbish display
Romelu Lukaku credits Thierry Henry with Belgium scoring streak
Despite his recent move the Gabon international was linked with a series of clubs over the summer, including... read more
- 10:00 Women in Business Awards 2017 - nominations now open
- 09:59 Deutsche Telekom CEO praises U.S. business amid merger rumours
- 09:59 Government needs to address Derbyshire police’s staffing issues
- 09:59 Four-year-old boy knocked down by Mini Cooper on Ponteland Road...
- 09:59 Nintendo is re-releasing the Super Nintendo with 21 classic games -...
- 09:58 Euro tumbles as Mario Draghi defends extreme policies of European...
- 09:58 Is Woody getting the chop? Blue singer Lee Ryan among various...
- 09:58 UK OIL FOUND: Firm finds 'significant' reservoir in Weald Basin and...
- 09:58 'She's my little miracle': Kym Marsh credits youngest daughter...
- 09:58 Garstang school’s dance-a-thon to raise cash to fight child cruelty
- 09:57 Grenfell Tower fire: Estate residents call for thorough inquiry
- 09:57 Sturgeon to make statement on indyref2
- 09:56 Calls for cigarette-style warnings on sugary food to tackle...
- 09:56 Huge explosion and flames in area popular with Somali pirates
- 09:56 Unstable EU on the brink as inequality threatens to tear bloc...
- 09:56 FTSE stalls, Carpetright and Debenhams put UK consumer in spotlight
- 09:56 Where and when was the first ATM, what does it stand for and who...
- 09:56 Garstang school’s dance-a-thon to raise cash to fight child cruelty
- 09:55 Firefighters tackle north east Derbyshire house blaze
- 09:55 Melton has fifth highest first test pass rate for learner drivers...
- 09:55 Doncaster Big Brother star faces boot again as ALL contestants put...
- 09:55 ‘Hole in the wall’ proving cash is still king on 50th birthday
- 09:54 Haverthwaite-based firm's MD to be made MBE
- 09:53 Warwick Rotary Club’s Thai Festival to return for 13th year
- 09:53 Executives urged to tap into the power of mindfulness
- 09:53 Arsenal face Besiktas competition for transfer of Barcelona’s...
- 09:52 Warwick Rotary Club’s Thai Festival to return for 13th year
- 09:52 Shoppers warned over Tesco voucher Facebook page tricking thousands...
- 09:52 FTSE stalls, Carpetright and Debenhams put UK consumer in spotlight
- 09:51 POUND LIVE: Pound pauses after DUP deal ahead of Queen's Speech vote