Arsenal News: Draxler agent drops transfer hint, Bellerin injury boost, Manolas swoop
Julian Draxler's agent has claimed his client will leave Wolfsburg next summer.
The German was linked with a move to Arsenal in the summer but Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus appear to be ahead in the race to sign him.
“Max Allegri had spoken to Draxler, they were in sync and there was an immediate rapport between them,” Fabio Parisi told Tuttosport.
“Wolfsburg have strong owners, but unfortunately for the German fans, everyone wants to leave there. Over the summer Draxler was on the verge of joining Paris Saint-Germain, who had offered nearly €65m (£59m).
“He will definitely leave... read more
- 07:44 Link road closed for two hours after lorry fire
- 07:44 Washington braces for massive protests as Trump becomes U.S. president
- 07:43 Manchester United should have signed this Tottenham star - Harry...
- 07:42 Three-vehicle smash closes lane of A19
- 07:42 Do you know this Corby man? He’s wanted on prison recall
- 07:41 Andy Murray beats Sam Querrey in third round of the Australian Open...
- 07:41 Dan Evans vs Bernard Tomic LIVE: Follow the action as Britain's No...
- 07:40 Trump protesters pepper sprayed by police in violent clash ahead...
- 07:39 Memory match: Aston Villa v PNE 1968
- 07:39 PNE midfield ace DJ prepares to face old club
- 07:38 Tributes paid to a war hero who was a ‘true gentleman’
- 07:38 Live: Traffic and travel updates for Leicester and Leicestershire
- 07:38 Leicestershire weather: Mostly dry and cold. Frost and fog patches...
- 07:38 Daventry district beats national figures for employment
- 07:37 Five Leeds secondary schools fail to hit pupils’ progress targets
- 07:37 Leeds students combat social stigma in new exhibition
- 07:37 Royal Mail shares dip as letter deliveries continue to fall
- 07:37 Digital training hub opens in Leeds city centre
- 07:37 Video: Let It Shine singer visits Leeds primary school
- 07:37 Child's play gets a significant boost at school thanks to £27k project
- 07:37 Russia sees positive signs in Syria peace process - agencies cite...
- 07:36 Midfield priority for David Moyes as Sunderland chase Brady, Boudebouz
- 07:36 All lanes re-opened after car smash on Southbound M6
- 07:33 China cuts reserve ratios for big five banks temporarily amid cash...
- 07:33 Ebola, war … but just two psychiatrists to deal with a nation's trauma
- 07:32 Vicious punch fractured girlfriend's eye socket leaving her with...
- 07:31 Chelsea player sends transfer message to striker after completing...
- 07:31 Gabriel Jesus vows to bring titles to Manchester City
- 07:30 Holiday joy turned into ‘nightmare’
- 07:30 Small firms in Scotland wary over Donald Trump’s impact