Arsenal make £92million Thomas Lemar transfer bid but Monaco ace would rather join Liverpool
Arsenal have tabled a £92million bid for Monaco ace Thomas Lemar but the Frenchman would rather join Liverpool, according to reports.
The Gunners have tracked Lemar throughout the summer but Arsene Wenger appeared to have admitted defeat last week.
However, Liverpool entered the race for Lemar and Monaco have since softened their stance on keeping the French international to give the Gunners hope.
Alexis Sanchez is desperate to complete a deadline day move to Manchester City but Wenger knows he needs a replacement before the Chilean can be allowed to depart.
The Gunners are happy to let... read more
- 15:04 These four Scottish pubs have been named among the best in the UK
- 15:04 Deal struck to gain Devil’s Toenail
- 15:03 Pornhub launches free VPN to let you browse vile darkside filth in...
- 15:03 Deal struck to gain Devil’s Toenail
- 15:01 Missing man last seen in Mansfield
- 14:59 Milnthorpe OAP had indecent photos of children
- 14:59 Driver faces sentence in June over M55 tragedy in which van driver...
- 15:00 Pupils have buried a time capsule in the grounds of Gainsborough’s...
- 14:59 OAP stole £36k from golf club
- 14:59 Couple branded monsters for killing French nanny over bizarre...
- 14:59 Arsenal news: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang delivers verdict on Unai Emery
- 14:58 Go with the flow: United Utilities' leak-finding sniffer dogs and...
- 14:58 Vibrant law firm one of fastest growing in North-West
- 14:57 'It can’t be true': Parma return to Serie A after three straight...
- 14:57 Trump pulls out of North Korea summit
- 14:56 Boys, 15, guilty of Columbine-style school shooting plot
- 14:56 OAP stole £36k from golf club
- 14:56 Society set for scenic spectacular
- 14:56 Donald Trump cancels historic summit with North Korean leader...
- 14:56 Camilla Parker Bowles reveals the Royal Family were worried over...
- 14:55 Champions League final: Liverpool stars snapped boarding plane to Kiev
- 14:55 TV Highlight AND TRAILER: Sir Anthony Hopkins is King Lear
- 14:54 Couple branded monsters for killing French nanny over bizarre...
- 14:54 Children had more chances under Thatcher than Sturgeon, claim
- 14:54 Louts drinking and climbing on roof at former school site
- 14:54 A proud day for Boulmer as base celebrates Freedom of the City
- 14:53 'Bad trip': air force members guarding nuclear missiles took LSD,...
- 14:53 Court finds Spain's ruling party benefited from bribery scheme
- 14:53 'I love you Mum': more tributes paid on day four of Grenfell inquiry
- 14:52 Vibrant law firm one of fastest growing in North-West