Arsenal legend Robert Pires reveals when he believes Arsene Wenger will leave the club
Arsenal legend Robert Pires has revealed when he believes Arsene Wenger will bring his time at the club to an end.
The manager is about to celebrate reaching 20 years at the helm and, despite his contract coming to an end next summer, shows no signs of calling it a day just yet.
MORE: Conte confirms double injury blow for Chelsea
MORE: 'Why not?' Arsene Wenger teases fans over England job
The Gunners are sitting third in the league and have looked scintillating in recent weeks – if their fine form continues, and Pep Guardiola’s Man City eventually falter, Wenger’s side could mount a... read more
- 10:03 Arsenal starlet stretchered off after suffering serious looking injury
- 10:03 Derbyshire still high risk area for bird flu
- 10:02 What cheese makes the best cheese on toast?
- 10:00 Driver who speeded along Lincoln's busiest city centre road ordered...
- 10:00 Ask Andy: Should couples have threesomes and how to bat off...
- 09:59 What cheese makes the best cheese on toast?
- 09:58 Chelsea star sends emotional message to Premier League rival
- 09:58 Taliban leader urges Afghans to plant more trees
- 09:56 ECB won't end asset purchase program all of a sudden, Weidmann says
- 09:56 Euro zone economy - real recovery or another Sirens' song?
- 09:54 What cheese makes the best cheese on toast?
- 09:52 How to get 18 holiday days by booking just nine...
- 09:48 3,000 people to have no Job Centre if Government plans go ahead
- 09:48 South African deputy finance minister named in police probe -...
- 09:46 What cheese makes the best cheese on toast?
- 09:45 What cheese makes the best cheese on toast?
- 09:45 PNE focus on the kids
- 09:44 Locked up in February: Pimps and violent kidnappers among Coventry...
- 09:44 COLUMN: Digital world opens door to crime
- 09:44 Nine shops we've loved and lost in Nuneaton
- 09:44 How to get 18 holiday days by booking just nine...
- 09:42 Men who sup more than seven pints of beer a week for several years...
- 09:41 COLUMN: Digital world opens door to crime
- 09:41 How to get 18 holiday days by booking just nine...
- 09:40 How to get 18 holiday days by booking just nine...
- 09:39 Has this Wirral village got too many pensioners living in it?
- 09:39 Man City player Yaya Toure explains why he's so good at penalties
- 09:39 Girl, 5, dies hours after GP refused to see her because she was...
- 09:39 Terror threat in the UK ‘at its highest since the 1970s’, terror...
- 09:38 Ranjit Banwait, Storm Doris and a school strike vigil - a week in...