Arsenal legend Martin Keown backs ‘no-nonsense’ Shkodran Mustafi to shine for Gunners
Arsenal legend Martin Keown has backed Shkodran Mustafi to be a success at the club.
The Germany international, who was allowed to leave Everton for nothing as a youngster, has made a strong start with the Gunners, partnering with Laurent Koscielny in the centre of defence.
Danny Rose talks up Wenger for England ‘I like the way Mustafi organises himself. He is very good at slowing down his opponent, quick to get into position and reacts to danger quickly,’ Keown wrote in the Daily Mail.
‘He has a no-nonsense approach. He is also not selfish – he wants to help his partner.
‘At 6ft, Mustafi... read more
- 06:02 Nicola Sturgeon to launch summer independence offensive
- 06:00 Nabil Fekir to Liverpool: Lyon president speaks out on potential...
- 05:59 The muck and magic of life at a Yorkshire racing stable
- 05:58 Jim Duffy comment: Blockchain resembles the old utility sell-offs
- 05:52 Rangers boss Steven Gerrard targeting FOUR Liverpool stars in...
- 05:48 'We hope children find the person behind the diagnosis'
- 05:48 Ron Cousins: The Bible pages murder still baffling police
- 05:48 Sajid Javid pledges he is 'standing with' police in first speech
- 05:48 Environment Agency warns of serious water deficits for England
- 05:44 Has Unai Emery just confirmed HIMSELF as Arsenal manager?
- 05:44 Arsenal incoming coach Unai Emery to make TWO stars key players in...
- 05:23 Plans for £100m Nobel Centre blocked by Swedish court
- 05:23 Stacey Abrams becomes first black female nominee for governor
- 05:23 Illegal online sales of endangered wildlife rife in Europe
- 05:02 Philip Roth: Portnoy's Complaint and American Pastoral author dies...
- 04:56 Kolkata Knight Riders v Rajasthan Royals IPL betting preview: Can...
- 04:52 Lake Eyre: yachts set sail as floodwaters end two-month journey
- 04:50 Author Philip Roth dies aged 85
- 04:41 Why former Rangers boss and football hardman Graeme Souness turned...
- 04:19 A dog which attacked a man in the street has been spared from being...
- 04:13 Weekend lie-ins could help you avoid an early death, study says
- 03:42 Undercover with badger baiters as network infiltrated
- 03:19 Portrait exhibition at Oxford showcases university's diversity
- 03:08 Judge spares Northampton man who attacked neighbour with baseball...
- 03:08 Otago University seizes and destroys copies of student magazine...
- 03:07 Gavin Grimm trans bathroom lawsuit backed by federal judge
- 02:47 Four in 10 Americans can't cover a $400 emergency expense, Fed finds
- 02:45 Prehistoric women's arms 'stronger than those of today's elite rowers'
- 02:42 Oxford college to launch scholarship in attempt to address slavery...
- 02:30 Vase that 'we didn't like too much' is worth small fortune