Arsenal legend Ian Wright warns Arsene Wenger to avoid the vacant England job: 'It's too much pressure!'
Ian Wright has warned Arsene Wenger to avoid the vacant England job at all costs.
Wenger has been heavily linked with top job in English football after Sam Allardyce controversially stepped down from his role with the national side last week.
England Under-21 boss Gareth Southgate has been placed in temporary charge of the Three Lions and is the current favourite to take the job on a full-time basis.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Gareth Southgate names his first England squad as Glen... Jack Wilshere must build his match fitness as he waits for... An Englishman as national boss is not... read more
- 15:56 Liverpool star sends message to Jurgen Klopp ahead of West Brom clash
- 15:56 UPDATE: Missing nine-year-old found
- 15:55 Pogba Manchester United dream revealed by Chelsea boss Conte
- 15:55 U.S., UK growth data to give steer on monetary policy
- 15:55 Halifax sex offender ensnared by ‘paedophile hunters’
- 15:55 Gypsy folk-rock band with big reputation set for Marchington show
- 15:53 EU 'not capable' of signing Canada deal
- 15:53 How one woman overcame a debilitating stammer to follow her dream...
- 15:53 Court list: Who has been up before Scarborough magistrates?
- 15:52 Child seat product recalled over safety fears
- 15:52 Spooky goings-on on Pumpkin Path in Leamington town centre
- 15:52 Rafa Benitez: This is what being at the top of the Championship...
- 15:52 County Hall move ‘set for full council debate’
- 15:52 Devastation for family after tragic cat deaths
- 15:52 Snapped: Key man trains with Arsenal despite injury fears ahead of...
- 15:50 Battle of Britain Memorial centre faces funding change
- 15:50 Countdown to Horncastle Christmas Tree Festival
- 15:50 Readers’ letters
- 15:49 Missing Notts girl, 14, may be in Derbyshire
- 15:49 Air Ambulance scrambled to Alfreton ladder fall
- 15:49 Diana's stepmother Raine Spencer dies aged 87
- 15:48 Man was so high on drugs he could hardly remember his destructive...
- 15:47 Parks across Harrogate district up for national award
- 15:47 Church celebrates 50th anniversary
- 15:47 Northamptonshire gets share of 1,000 new 'nursing associates' being...
- 15:47 World stage for Spalding human rights defender’s cause
- 15:47 Councillor supports theatre group
- 15:46 Sunderland World War Two evacuee gives children a lesson in wartime...
- 15:46 Scream if you want to go faster... it’s the St Crispin Street Fair
- 15:46 Pontoon plan to revive Stirling’s harbour link to the Forth