Arsenal legend Ian Wright does not want Arsene Wenger to be the next England manager
Arsenal legend Ian Wright says he hopes Arsene Wenger stays away from the possibility of becoming the new England manager after bookmakers made him one of the favourites for the job.
Wenger sits at 8/1 to be given the nod with the Gunners boss out of contract with Arsenal in the summer of 2018 after 20 years at the club.
MORE: Arsenal 2-0 Basel Player Ratings: Theo Walcott stars as Gunners stroll to victory
MORE: Celtic 3-3 Man City Player Ratings: Dembele comes alive as Nolito rescues point
Wright, who played at Arsenal under Wenger, says he would be worried to see his old boss get the... read more
- 00:55 Hawkshead Brewery founders take top accolade at Cumbria Life Food...
- 00:51 Rosa Parks house: Dispute threatens bitter end to homecoming
- 00:51 Former Rangers star Bilel Mohsni admits punch-up wrecked his career...
- 00:51 Australia fight back on day one of third Test against South Africa...
- 00:51 Who is John Bolton, Trump's new national security adviser?
- 00:37 80 years of The Beano marked at “The McMenace” in Dundee
- 00:34 Sudoku 4015 hard
- 00:33 Tottenham target Ryan Sessegnon must not have development rushed,...
- 00:28 Plastic patch in Pacific Ocean growing rapidly, study shows
- 00:26 Gareth Southgate reveals ‘disgusting’ racial abuse of young players
- 00:26 New Zealand v England: first Test, day two – live!
- 00:25 Tony Benn defends Galloway to party
- 00:22 Baselworld: Swiss watchmakers smarten up their act
- 00:22 Virtual reality as sharp as the human eye can see?
- 00:22 Grant of £31,000 set to boost young artists
- 00:22 Israel warns Iran over nuclear ambitions
- 00:22 What do we know about Austin bomber Mark Anthony Conditt?
- 00:20 Rise in cancers 'caused by weight'
- 00:20 Rangers eyeing summer move for Louis Moult after his Preston struggles
- 00:20 New Zealand vs England, first Test LIVE scorecard, day 2: Get the...
- 00:20 Usain Bolt trains with Borussia Dortmund as sprint king continues...
- 00:18 New MS drug could slow symptoms of 'untreatable' form of disease
- 00:18 Donald Trump ‘tried to pay Playboy model after he cheated on...
- 00:15 Tottenham urged to sign PSG star in order to win Premier League title
- 00:15 Gareth Southgate and Aidy Boothroyd agree to protect Fulham ace...
- 00:14 Tyler Perry reveals what it was like to nearly lose $20,000 to...
- 00:13 Financial ombudsman to review complaints
- 00:13 Call for longer Heathrow night flight ban
- 00:07 Carlisle cocaine courier jailed after car stopped on M6
- 00:07 More than 700,000 people in West Midlands now have a pension...