Arsenal legend Ian Wright does not want Arsene Wenger to be the next England manager
Arsenal legend Ian Wright says he hopes Arsene Wenger stays away from the possibility of becoming the new England manager after bookmakers made him one of the favourites for the job.
Wenger sits at 8/1 to be given the nod with the Gunners boss out of contract with Arsenal in the summer of 2018 after 20 years at the club.
MORE: Arsenal 2-0 Basel Player Ratings: Theo Walcott stars as Gunners stroll to victory
MORE: Celtic 3-3 Man City Player Ratings: Dembele comes alive as Nolito rescues point
Wright, who played at Arsenal under Wenger, says he would be worried to see his old boss get the... read more
- 18:51 Democrat calls for inquiry over Greg Gianforte's assault of...
- 18:50 Arrest over Chorley dog’s head incident
- 18:49 Car fire shuts one lane of A590
- 18:49 Trump grants posthumous pardon to heavyweight champion Jack Johnson
- 18:47 Roadworks latest: Where to expect delays on Friday, May 25, in the...
- 18:45 Alastair Cook defiance in vain as England suffer worrying collapse...
- 18:45 French Open draw: Who Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic and Serena...
- 18:40 Mum gives birth to healthy baby despite being pregnant...
- 18:39 Man Utd transfer news: Pogba swap ‘proposed’ to Barcelona, Fred...
- 18:38 Cabinet shake up for SLDC as new members take up roles
- 18:38 Avon’s £16 Eva Mendes perfume is voted Britain’s best, beating YSL,...
- 18:37 Sheffield tennis court use rockets
- 18:36 Emergency brake was disabled on self-driving Uber that killed woman
- 18:35 Morgan Freeman accused of sexual harassment by multiple women
- 18:35 'I'm not sorry I said it': Erykah Badu on music, motherhood and...
- 18:34 Couple murdered French nanny over ‘bizarre Boyzone obssession’
- 18:34 Morgan Freeman facing ‘multiple’ sex harassment allegations
- 18:31 Pet shops could soon be banned from selling puppies
- 18:31 Arsenal transfer news: Unai Emery told he must have these TWO...
- 18:31 Man Utd transfer news: Chelsea joined in Robert Lewandowski race as...
- 18:30 Readers try to find novelist’s ‘crime scenes’ in Peak District
- 18:28 Keeping the NHS going could cost you £2,000 in extra taxes
- 18:28 Work on derelict Carlisle hotel halted due to fresh fears
- 18:28 Police officers ‘ate cannabis on duty then called for back-up when...
- 18:27 Arrest over Chorley dog’s head incident
- 18:25 Lloyds investors rebel against bank's executive pay report
- 18:23 Irish pro-choice campaigners recount #HomeToVote journeys online
- 18:21 'An absolutely disgusting article': is satire funnier when the...
- 18:21 Sudanese teenager who killed rapist husband appeals death sentence
- 18:18 Arsonists caught fleeing after throwing petrol bomb at house where...