Arsenal legend Ian Wright does not want Arsene Wenger to be the next England manager
Arsenal legend Ian Wright says he hopes Arsene Wenger stays away from the possibility of becoming the new England manager after bookmakers made him one of the favourites for the job.
Wenger sits at 8/1 to be given the nod with the Gunners boss out of contract with Arsenal in the summer of 2018 after 20 years at the club.
MORE: Arsenal 2-0 Basel Player Ratings: Theo Walcott stars as Gunners stroll to victory
MORE: Celtic 3-3 Man City Player Ratings: Dembele comes alive as Nolito rescues point
Wright, who played at Arsenal under Wenger, says he would be worried to see his old boss get the... read more
- 12:58 Carragher: Both Manchester United FC and Manchester City are out of...
- 12:57 Dad delivers his baby after wife SNEEZES herself into labour
- 12:57 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger handed major triple injury boost ahead...
- 12:56 Energy saving tips: How much cheaper will my energy bills be if I...
- 12:56 Executive cars without the premium price tag: Ford Mondeo, Skoda...
- 12:56 Road closed after man seriously injured in crash
- 12:55 France considers idea of giving everyone £660 a month for...
- 12:54 First photos of girl, 18, crushed to death in BPM festival stampede...
- 12:53 Man arrested on suspicion of drink-driving after Lincoln bridge crash
- 12:53 Concern for missing Whitley Bay man
- 12:53 Manchester United agree deal with right-back, contract agreed -...
- 12:53 Theresa May confirms: Britain will leave the single market
- 12:52 Airbus CEO sees 'flying car' prototype ready by end of year
- 12:52 Set-piece goals put Blyth Spartans on top of league
- 12:51 Telford man wanted for recall to prison is arrested
- 12:51 Man wins £10,000 by spinning a wheel at Nottingham casino
- 12:51 No Brexit deal better than "bad deal", UK's May says
- 12:51 Brexit boost for Notts firm A1 Flue Systems - with new jobs and key...
- 12:51 Gendarmes fire into the air at camps in Ivory Coast - witnesses
- 12:51 Cuba's flagship contemporary dance company to open 40th tour in...
- 12:50 Woman jailed for North Yorkshire bank card fraud
- 12:51 Claudio Bravo vs Joe Hart stats are VERY interesting to Man City fans
- 12:50 Video: UK will take back laws, borders and exit single market, PM says
- 12:51 Phil Jones discusses competition with Marcos Rojo, Chris Smalling...
- 12:50 Leeds ‘the country’s fastest growing city’
- 12:50 Former RGC ace Olly Cracknell named in Wales Six Nations squad
- 12:50 I should be having a first pint with my son - but instead I'll be...
- 12:50 Police hunt man who TWICE followed elderly woman into home and...
- 12:49 Cumbrian pre-school's vetting failures lead to inadequate rating by...
- 12:49 ‘The service is a joke’ - Metro passengers react to new timetable news