Arsenal legend compares Gunners front three to double-winning attack
Arsenal have been in fine form in recent weeks, winning five of their last six in all competitions.
Alexis Sanchez, in a more central position, Mesut Ozil and Theo Walcott have scored 12 goals between them so far this campaign.
And Keown sees similarities of legendary trio Dennis Bergkamp, Marc Overmars and Nicolas Anelka.
“You can see in his eyes he's really focused”
Martin Keown "Theo Walcott seems the real deal now," Keown told the Mail.
"You can see in his eyes he's really focused. But it's not like suddenly all the issues go away for him.
"He needs to be driven in a... read more
- 13:05 British mothers drinking during pregnancy put us in worst five...
- 13:05 Alan Shearer: Chelsea should get rid of Diego Costa but they won't...
- 13:05 Derbyshire County Council fixes over 25,000 potholes last year
- 13:05 Yaya Toure explains why Pep Guardiola is wrong and Man City can win...
- 13:04 Dogs trained to sniff out bodies search for missing RAF airman...
- 13:04 Penilee school run shooting: Man 'stable in hospital' after being...
- 13:04 Bird flu zone widens into Ribble Valley
- 13:04 Watch as skateboarder smashes wing mirror in Grimsby - video
- 13:04 WANTED: Manhunt launched for Leyland man
- 13:04 Protect common land - Indian classical singer makes unusual appeal
- 13:03 British mothers drinking during pregnancy put us in worst five...
- 13:03 Tunisia beach massacre: Police deliberately 'delayed arrival'
- 13:02 Campaign to fund CCTV at Sheffield family farm after repeated...
- 13:02 China orders app stores to join register
- 13:02 Hunt earns millions from sale of Hotcourses
- 13:02 Anglican Bishop of Lancaster announces his retirement
- 13:01 Manchester City goalkeeper Claudio Bravo under scrutiny as numbers...
- 13:01 Jose Mourinho told to sell this Man United player in January...
- 13:01 Man United star had nightmare v Liverpool: It was like he never...
- 13:01 100 marathons in 100 days for Cumbrian charity runner
- 13:01 Frances Cappuccini Caesarean death caused by hospital failures
- 13:00 YP Letters: Why there was no future for the Futurist in Scarborough
- 13:00 Dog who ate dead owner’s body may not be put down despite...
- 12:59 Brook Lane bridge in Chester vanishes overnight
- 12:59 LSE says no plans to move clearing operations after Deutsche Boerse...
- 12:58 Kim Woodburn's tragic past revealed - giving birth to a stillborn...
- 12:57 Man assaulted by robber who asked for the time
- 12:57 Three fires at Grimsby hospital force ward to close
- 12:57 Feeling the new year pinch? Here are seven tax rebates that could...
- 12:56 Derbyshire County Council fixes over 25,000 potholes last year