Arsenal have a weak spot and we are ready to expose it, declares confident Ludogorets captain Svetoslav Dyakov
Ludogorets captain Svetoslav Dyakov is confident the Bulgarian champions have highlighted Arsenal's weak spot - even if he believes the Gunners are one of the best teams in the world.
Dyakov will lead his side out at the Emirates Stadium on Wednesday night for the first part of their Champions League double-header against an in-form Arsenal.
The Bulgaria international was in the Ludogorets side which lost 2-1 to Liverpool courtesy of a last-gasp Steven Gerrard penalty when they last played in England back in 2014.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Arsenal eyeing magnificent seventh straight... read more
- 11:04 Jimi Manuwa to face Corey Anderson at UFC London in March
- 11:04 Arsenal Transfer News: £40m Sanchez contact, done deal, Wenger...
- 11:04 Estate agent in line for prestigious award
- 11:03 Controlled explosions carried out on chemicals at Yorkshire schools
- 11:02 Multi vehicle crash on M1
- 11:02 EU antitrust regulators welcome Amazon, Apple audiobook agreement
- 11:01 Darts: Ross Montgomery happy with Lakeside display despite first...
- 11:01 Badou Jack relinquishes his WBC super-middleweight title to step up...
- 11:01 Paul Pogba's adidas fashion collection almost sells out in a day as...
- 11:01 Is Bob Dylan’s painting taken from a photo of Blackpool’s North Pier?
- 11:01 Ulverston drug dealer and former pub landlady ordered to repay...
- 11:00 Is Bob Dylan’s painting taken from a photo of Blackpool’s North Pier?
- 11:00 Liverpool backed to complete defender transfer in January
- 11:00 Revealed: The best Coventry schools and colleges at A-Level
- 10:59 TRANSFER RUMOURS: Milan want Everton winger, Fonte to West Ham,...
- 10:59 Leeds midfielder transfer hits snag: Garry Monk trying to get it...
- 10:59 Decision to be made on 2,000 home development for ironworks site
- 10:59 Latest updates after M1 is shut due to 'serious collision'
- 10:58 FreeAgent inks accounting software tie-up with RBS
- 10:58 Baggies close in on midfield target
- 10:58 Survey reveals annual fraud and cybercrime figures for first time
- 10:58 Tresham College seeking employers for careers fair next month
- 10:58 Isle of Wight festival line up 2017: Kaiser Chiefs, Texas, The...
- 10:57 Romania in turmoil as protesters march over plans to pardon...
- 10:57 Jaguar Land Rover fined almost £1m after worker crushed
- 10:56 Diamond faced Rolex stolen in burglary
- 10:56 UK tourists scramble to leave Gambia as troops gather
- 10:55 UPDATE 1-Russia's Sistema says plans to list agricultural business
- 10:55 SNEAK PEEK: What’s in this week’s Derbyshire Times...?
- 10:55 Manchester United to pay Antoine Griezmann £216,000-a-week - report