Arsenal fan promises to burn ‘Wenger Out’ banner if the Gunners win the Champions League
There’s just no pleasing some people, is there?
It was a typical summer in the red half of north London. Gooners – divided in their backing for Arsene Wenger – agreed unanimously that the side needed heavy investment and urged the Frenchman to spend, spend, spend until the 66-year-old eventually caved.
Granit Xhaka, Lucas Perez and Shokdran Mustafi arrived in a £90million outlay and the Gunners put a poor start in the league behind them to win six of their next seven fixtures.
In the Gunners’ last two matches, Arsenal fans have been treated to an attacking feast – scoring five times and... read more
- 10:31 Broken down vehicle on northbound M6
- 10:31 UK consumer morale softens in first quarter on price worries -...
- 10:31 Woolworths COULD be returning to the high street soon - according...
- 10:31 Banks boost FTSE as French election ignites risk-on rally
- 10:31 The former Forest Mills lace factory could soon look like this
- 10:30 Police warning over increase in waste fires in Bispham
- 10:30 Aston Villa analysis: The game-changer, the rock, the star man and...
- 10:30 Sainsbury's shoppers can earn 10 TIMES more Nectar points over May...
- 10:30 West Brom academy teams 'victims of own success' this season
- 10:30 Maikel Kieftenbeld's rallying call as Birmingham City fight to...
- 10:29 Luis Suarez hails Lionel Messi after Barcelona star nets 500th club...
- 10:29 Yaya Toure wants to play Manchester derby without a referee as he...
- 10:29 May the force be with you at Louth Library
- 10:28 Work starts on new £3.8m visitor centre
- 10:28 Cumbrian nature lovers get close to TV's Simon
- 10:27 Fire crews called out to tree and car fires in Leamington
- 10:27 Meet the intersex model who is rocking the fashion industry
- 10:26 Doncaster mayoral election: what matters to you
- 10:26 VIDEO: As Red Arrows return to Doncaster, watch amazing vintage...
- 10:26 Teenage cyclist ‘hacked to death by gang with machetes’
- 10:26 Man dies after being hit by train at Manor Road station
- 10:25 Pools axe Dave Jones and turn to ‘Fab Four’ to save League status
- 10:25 Hartlepool United confirm Dave Jones' departure as club battle for...
- 10:25 Appeal to find bike stolen in Morecambe
- 10:24 Tumble drier sparks house blaze
- 10:24 School kids could meet Barack Obama in Edinburgh as they compete...
- 10:23 Liverpool's dire record against the Premier League's bottom-half...
- 10:23 Annie Fanny, Nic Dakin and other Scunthorpe runners smash London...
- 10:23 Fire crew called out to road traffic collision
- 10:23 EXCLUSIVE: Chesterfield Hotel is sold