Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger targeted by England again, but club want contract extension
The FA are reportedly set to try and tempt Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger to become the new England manager, again.
The governing body looked in to appointing the Frenchman this summer, but eventually plumped for Sam Allardyce after it was made clear that Wenger wants to at least see out the final year of his contract with the Gunners.
Sam Allardyce parts company with England after newspaper sting However, after Allardyce left his role following a video showing him advising reporterd masquerading as businessmen on how to ‘get around’ third party ownership rules, the FA are willing to wait to... read more
- 13:20 Egg-cellent effort by Volvo for Myton Hospices
- 13:19 Tourist dies after two parachutists collide mid-air
- 13:19 Boy’s third leg is finally removed in pioneering surgery
- 13:17 Hawaii travel guide: living the island life
- 13:17 The Money Saving Expert advice on driving down car insurance costs
- 13:17 Ospreys make earliest return to Rutland Water
- 13:16 Dads who want to care for their children are being failed by...
- 13:16 The last bendi-bus is making it's final journey in Coventry today
- 13:15 Stereos confiscated from Kettering noisy neighbour
- 13:14 PSL Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators LIVE stream: How to watch...
- 13:14 FIFA 18 TOTW 27 predictions: FUT Team of the Week to include...
- 13:14 Ringo Starr receives knighthood: 'I'll wear it at breakfast'
- 13:13 Number of missing sex offenders in Banburyshire revealed
- 13:12 ACTU to demand equal rights for casuals, gig economy and labour...
- 13:12 Setback for new Costa branch in Whitehaven
- 13:12 Go Nixon! Cynthia to run as New York governor
- 13:11 Police hunt for notorious double-killer Stephen Bosanko
- 13:11 Scumbag who robbed schoolgirl in Derbyshire will be booted out of...
- 13:11 VIDEO AND PICTURES: Images show how rail depot in Northamptonshire...
- 13:11 Which roads will be closed when the Tour de Yorkshire rides through?
- 13:11 Fathers miss out on equal childcare due to workplace rules
- 13:10 Should social media stars face tougher advertising rules?
- 13:10 Caring values provide growth for family firm
- 13:10 Club branches out to spread its ‘message’
- 13:10 Scumbag who robbed schoolgirl in Derbyshire will be booted out of...
- 13:09 8 ideal jobs currently on offer in Leeds if you want to work in...
- 13:09 Scumbag who robbed schoolgirl in Derbyshire will be booted out of...
- 13:09 Man sentenced after bursting into ex-partner and young mum's home...
- 13:07 US Boy Scouts revoke badges from Down's syndrome boy
- 13:07 Al-Shabaab fears lead Somali teen to reject government job