Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger claims Mesut Ozil has the taste for goals after Ludogorets hat trick
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger thinks Mesut Ozil has got the taste for goals after his hat trick against Ludogorets.
The German scored three as the Gunners ran away 6-0 winners against the Bulgarian side – with the other goals coming from Alexis Sanchez, Theo Walcott, and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
Ozil enters elite group of Arsenal legends (and Bendtner) with CL hat-trick This continues Ozil’s fine form finding the back of the net this season, with the midfielder having now bagged six goals in ten matches for the north Londoners.
‘It looks like Ozil has the taste to score goals now,’ Wenger... read more
- 16:47 Appeal to trace wanted Warwick man
- 16:47 POLL: If the EU referendum was held again today, how would you vote?
- 16:47 Superstore plans to level disputed site
- 16:47 White Rose Shopping Centre celebrates 20 years with birthday bonanza
- 16:47 M1 lane closed after smash
- 16:47 Warwick Youth Parliament team set for fundraising skydive for...
- 16:47 Nintendo Switch sales NEWS: Nintendo turns industry on ear with...
- 16:46 Students must swim before they graduate, says China university
- 16:46 Mum disgusted as son is banned from school trips despite ‘natural...
- 16:46 Could you find love on new TV dating show?
- 16:46 Tarantula the size of a plate found running around London garden
- 16:46 Boozed-up thug punched man and left him with permanent eye injury
- 16:46 Unexplained death as man passes away in Seacombe
- 16:46 Eden Hazard to Real Madrid: Chelsea boss Antonio Conte to do this...
- 16:45 Broadchurch spoiler: Does THIS photo reveal who raped Trish Winterman?
- 16:45 France's Macron confident of winning parliamentary majority
- 16:44 Devastating tsunamis formed on Mars billions of years ago following...
- 16:44 Would you get one? CEO of period app wants Apple to design a device...
- 16:43 The oilpalm connection: is the Sumatran elephant the price of our...
- 16:43 Reasons couples argue revealed
- 16:43 EROTICA BRITANNIA OR EROICA BRITANNIA: Name of Derbyshire festival...
- 16:43 Sir Alex Ferguson: I only get anxious when Manchester United play...
- 16:43 Bank branches to close doors
- 16:42 POLL: If the EU referendum was held again today, how would you vote?
- 16:42 White Rose Shopping Centre celebrates 20 years with birthday bonanza
- 16:42 South Yorkshire taxi firm takeover will ‘protect’ jobs
- 16:42 Nicky Deverdics loan move has worked wonders for Hartlepool United...
- 16:42 M1 lane closed after smash
- 16:41 Cops patrolling Holyrood to be armed with Tasers after Westminster...
- 16:41 Lionel Messi banned for four games after furious foul-mouthed...