Armed robbery at Notts restaurant
Police officers would like to speak to a man after they were called to a robbery at a restaurant in Ravensdale on Sunday (February 4).
At around 10pm a man entered the restaurant armed with a gun; he made off on foot with a small amount of cash.
The man the police would like to speak to is described as white, early 20s, of a slim build, tall and had a local accent.
The police appreciate that the photo does not show the man’s face, but are hoping that someone may remember seeing someone fitting the description.
If you know who this man is, or have any other information, call 101, quoting... read more
- 13:42 Man sought by Cumbria Police in connection with attempted arson...
- 13:41 Boy, 16, ‘deliberately started house fire that killed his mother, 32’
- 13:41 Scottish Power to hike energy prices for 1 million customers
- 13:40 How to make your property stand out from the street with a bold...
- 13:39 Nissan cuts posts at its Sunderland plant
- 13:38 Antonio Conte reacts to Arsene Wenger’s decision to quit Arsenal
- 13:38 Colne toddlers raise £600 with three-mile sponsored walk
- 13:37 German supreme court rejects ad-block challenge
- 13:36 Mum claims son, 6, told ‘he’s not black enough to wear conditioner’...
- 13:36 What's next for Arsene Wenger? Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain...
- 13:36 Arsene Wenger's dream team: After 22 years at Arsenal, Sportsmail...
- 13:36 Beckton birthday acid attacker John Tomlin jailed for 16 years
- 13:36 Sheffield school issues warning about flasher
- 13:36 Nissan cuts posts at its Sunderland plant
- 13:34 Tommy Wright is not welcome at Dens Park, says Neil McCann
- 13:34 Superstar DJs: the best playlists curated by musicians
- 13:33 How long has Arsene Wenger been at Arsenal and how long was Sir...
- 13:33 VIDEO: Heroic Stratford mum Rachael honoured
- 13:33 Britrock tour comes to Birmingham
- 13:32 Sunderland v Burton Albion is not the only result Nigel Clough will...
- 13:32 Police on the hunt after woman was sexually assaulted in Preston
- 13:31 Bid for 325 new homes in Wigan moves a step closer
- 13:31 Shock at sudden death of popular ex-Wigan vicar
- 13:31 Turns out that caring about the environment makes you more attractive
- 13:29 SNP axes key oil and gas industry measure
- 13:28 Chester-born Daniel Craig to be a father again at 50
- 13:28 Are you ready to rock?
- 13:28 Record Store Day: where to celebrate and pick up exclusive vinyl...
- 13:27 Passengers angry after new Melton bus service cuts announced
- 13:27 County councillor backs verge plan