Are you overfeeding your toddler without realising it? Here’s how to check
Many parents in Birmingham are inadvertently putting too much food on their toddlers’ plates, according to new research.
To mark World Obesity Day, the Infant & Toddler Forum (ITF) has released research revealing that most UK parents are overfeeding their one to four year-olds.
Some 79 per cent routinely offer bigger portions than recommended when serving popular meals, drinks and treats.
Denise Balyoz / Infant & Toddler Forum And more than half (57 per cent) are likely to give their little one more than they need when serving spaghetti bolognaise.
But, rather than being worried... read more
- 10:01 Profit warning and apology to customers from group behind Southern...
- 10:01 Blackpool woman’s 20 years’ in business
- 10:01 Doctors' warning: Patients dying because our hospitals are 'jam-full'
- 10:01 Ten of Glasgow’s oldest buildings
- 10:01 Anger as one in six children miss out on secondary school places
- 10:01 How many players has each Premier League team used so far this season?
- 10:01 Pundit: Antonio Conte proved his class with these four expert...
- 10:01 Manolo Gabbiadini: Liverpool want to sign Southampton star next...
- 10:01 Minecraft helped to guide shootout movie Free Fire's set
- 10:01 Talking Horses: Willie Mullins’ Cheltenham team plus Tuesday tips
- 10:01 Parents warned about indecent images sent to children on apps and...
- 10:01 Dogs sniff out illegal cigarettes and tobacco in raids across...
- 10:00 Police appeal for dashcam footage after death of 14-year-old in...
- 10:00 Apprentices get unique chance to work on BBMF
- 10:00 Dawn raids in Cheshire on drugs ring which saw county as an 'easy...
- 09:59 Delays in Burton due to reports of accident
- 09:59 Huge apprenticeship exhibition heading to Sheffield
- 09:59 Police warning after attempted burglary
- 09:59 Man attacked by would-be robbers
- 09:59 Aramco's Malaysia deal gives Saudis upper hand in fight for Asia...
- 09:58 Hugill’s hands-on approach
- 09:58 Wenger rejects multi-million pound offer?
- 09:58 Gillian’s new career takes off
- 09:58 Black Country MP Tom Watson urges Jeremy Corbyn's supporters to...
- 09:58 Worrying levels of alleged home care abuse against elderly and...
- 09:58 Holy Island car park is put on the market
- 09:57 YP Comment: Region’s needs must be heard
- 09:58 Video: What's been handed in as gun and knife amnesty continues...
- 09:57 YP Comment: Veteran MP’s long commitment
- 09:58 Oops-a-daisy, me duck... Leicester loco’s leap day