Are YOU a puzzle genius? Just one in five people can solve all of these fiendishly tricky dot tests
While join-the-dots was once a fun - and simple - children's game, the latest iterations of the classic puzzle are leaving plenty of adults scratching their heads.
One particular Playbuzz quiz that's leaving players stumped is a tricky test consisting of five puzzles in total.
The game, posted by Julie Richmond, asks participants to join rows of circles using a fixed number of straight lines and to play a version of 'dot sudoku'.
The puzzle's creator claims that if you can only solve one of the five puzzles, you need to 'brush up on your geometry and math skills'.
If you manage to solve... read more
- 18:36 Body found in South Yorkshire park
- 18:36 Chelsea player ratings: Diego Costa is back, but was he man of the...
- 18:33 Transfer News: Man Utd £26m swoop, Arsenal scout Portugal star,...
- 18:33 Chelsea 2 - Hull 0: Costa strikes on return to help Conte's men...
- 18:33 Chelsea player ratings: Diego Costa redeems himself but which Blues...
- 18:33 Big Brother’s eye on the health service
- 18:30 Pigeon show celebrates 40 years in resort
- 18:27 Arsenal ace opens up on Burnley victory: This is what we had to do
- 18:27 Former Colne Valley MP Sir Patrick Duffy to receive a papal knighthood
- 18:25 RECENT NOSTALGIA: Wyberton school hosts Ugandan children’s choir
- 18:24 Theresa May is preparing to lose battle at Supreme Court
- 18:24 Arsenal 2 Burnley 1: Alexis Sanchez saves Gunners with last-gasp...
- 18:24 Stars appear at Trainspotting sequel premiere
- 18:22 Rhyl soldier blown up by Taliban in Afghanistan tells of how golf...
- 18:22 Diego Costa’s popularity among the Chelsea squad revealed by...
- 18:20 Mahe Fonua says sorry to Hull FC fans after indifferent second-half
- 18:20 Hull City's Ryan Mason taken to hospital after head injury at Chelsea
- 18:19 Chile forest fires: Troops join fight against worst fires in decades
- 18:19 FEATURE: Chimney fire safety advice
- 18:17 Ever fancied being a landlord? Now is your chance with these pubs...
- 18:16 From record profits to restaurant grants...five business stories...
- 18:15 Arsenal send staff to collect information on Euro 2016 winner:...
- 18:15 Brian Neville obituary
- 18:14 Bidding is open to land £2.75bn contract for HS2's 225mph trains
- 18:12 Yassar Yaqub shooting: Lead investigator meets his family
- 18:12 The Chase’s Paul ‘Sinnerman’ Sinha fulfils all students dreams...
- 18:09 Wall St Week Ahead-Optimism among S&P 500 CEOs as Trump takes power
- 18:09 The Slow and the Furious - gang targeted small hatchbacks in...
- 18:09 Have a peek inside this Gosforth 'Tudor mansion' on sale for £900,000
- 18:09 Drivers braced for delays on A193 in North Shields as bridge repair...