Apple to swap 'faulty' iPhone 6 batteries
Apple is offering to replace the batteries of a "small number" of iPhone 6 phones with a fault that makes them unexpectedly shut down.
The phones with this fault were manufactured between September and October 2015, it said in a statement.
Affected devices will suddenly stop working even though the handset's battery has plenty of charge.
Anyone with an eligible phone who takes up the offer will get a free replacement battery for their handset.
No response In its announcement, Apple urged customers who believe they have a faulty phone to contact an Apple store, an authorised repair... read more
- 12:53 Protester hangs knickers outside office of MP who blocked...
- 12:53 Concerns over stroke services mount ahead of move to Carlisle
- 12:53 Banger bid to conquer huge rally
- 12:51 World Cup group H: Poland vs. Senegal team news, kick-off time and...
- 12:51 Merseyside school sends pupils and teachers home in midst of toilet...
- 12:50 What is magnet fishing and why is it dangerous?
- 12:50 Yorkshire Bank could vanish from High Street as group agrees £1.7bn...
- 12:49 The 35 medicines no longer available on NHS prescription from this...
- 12:49 VIDEO: Banbury getting behind England with decorated houses
- 12:49 Booths free hot drink scheme to be cut
- 12:49 Britain’s Got Talent winner Lost Voice Guy announces North East...
- 12:48 A sexpert teaches us how to be really good at dirty talking
- 12:48 PICTURES: Chapel-en-le-Frith carnival proves hit with crowds
- 12:47 Gary Gold's blazing Eagles beat Scotland – US rugby has momentum
- 12:47 Two deny murdering Ozell Pemberton in Sutton Coldfield town centre
- 12:47 Mars is coming closer to Earth than it’s been in 15 years and you...
- 12:47 British Superbikes: Peter Hickman maintains top form at Snetterton
- 12:47 Man Utd star Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola hits out: There is a...
- 12:47 Locks to look forward to as Hairspray bounces back to city
- 12:47 The 35 medicines no longer available on NHS prescription from this...
- 12:45 What is magnet fishing and why is it dangerous?
- 12:45 The 35 medicines no longer available on NHS prescription from this...
- 12:45 Yorkshire Bank could vanish from High Street as group agrees £1.7bn...
- 12:44 Upskirting row: MP's office targeted in 'pants protest'
- 12:44 Plans to change hospital stroke units are challenged
- 12:44 Locks to look forward to as Hairspray bounces back to city
- 12:43 The 35 medicines no longer available on NHS prescription from this...
- 12:43 Wolves-linked star to remain with Championship favourites
- 12:43 Cheshire Olympian Beth Tweddle marries long-term partner in Bunbury
- 12:43 Chester FC will face battle for Jason Oswell signature from...