Appeal to find prisoner on the run who has links to Cumbria and history of violence
Paul Bogin, 48, of Carnforth, went missing from the prison yesterday at around 8pm, while serving a sentence of 876 days for burglary at a dwelling, stealing from shops and stalls and failing to appear at court.
He is described as white, around 5ft 8ins tall, of medium build, with grey hair and various tattoos including the letters 'BFC' on his right hand, a spider web on his right elbow, a swallow on his left hand and a panther.
He has links to Manchester and Cumbria.
DS Angela Grey, of the local intelligence unit at Lancashire Police, said: "Enquiries are ongoing to trace Bogin and... read more
- 09:51 Andrew Cooper: First impressions count in our city
- 09:50 Lamar Odom doesn’t want to get back together with Khloe Kardashian...
- 09:50 Your JOB could increasing cancer risk: Working THESE hours could...
- 09:49 Euro, bond yields drive higher on ECB scale-back bets
- 09:49 Flights affected by Edinburgh Airport power cut
- 09:49 Euro zone household lending at fresh post-crisis high - ECB
- 09:49 IMF downgrades US growth as officials claim Donald Trump’s plan for...
- 09:49 POUND LIVE: Pound sinks as Bank of England deputy says NOT the time...
- 09:48 Sponsor announced for newest South Yorkshire school
- 09:47 Worksop school celebrates ‘outstanding’ Ofsted report
- 09:47 Paris Saint-Germain target Kylian Mbappe and Fabinho as part of...
- 09:47 Ivan Perisic to reject Inter contract offer to force through...
- 09:47 Another car stolen after Kenilworth burglary
- 09:47 See how the Romans lived during Ribchester’s re-enactment weekend
- 09:47 Nearly 50 homes in Warwick without power
- 09:46 Motion to withdraw and review Northumberland’s key planning document
- 09:46 The hanging gardens of Liverpool - here's what four new city centre...
- 09:45 Tube map app helps Londoners meet friends in the middle
- 09:45 Faecal bacteria discovered in drinks at Costa, Caffe Nero and...
- 09:44 Confident size 16 model Ashley Graham begs Victoria’s Secret to...
- 09:44 Masterplan to target deprived council estate
- 09:43 Man sent to crown court after punching his ex-girlfriend
- 09:43 Preston getting on with life amid Grayson speculation
- 09:43 Barnsley house boarded up in crackdown on anti-social behaviour
- 09:43 What were the best TV shows of the 1980s?
- 09:42 Scotland missing out ‘big style’ on decommissioning jobs, warns...
- 09:42 NHS Tayside jobs fears after damning finance report calls for...
- 09:42 Birmingham terror arrest as police swoop on behalf of Spain
- 09:42 Hillsborough charging decisions to be announced: Live updates
- 09:42 Six 'with links to Islamic State' arrested in raids across Europe