Appeal to find missing Scottish woman who may have travelled to Cumbria
Katrina Reeves, 31, was last seen at around 6.15pm hours on Saturday at her home in Broad Street, Bridgeton in Glasgow. However, her family has not seen or heard from her since.
Officers say Katrina is extremely close to her family and it is unusual for her to go off on her own without contacting them.
Katrina is described as around 5ft in height, with a slim build, fair complexion and fair, collar-length hair.
When last seen, she was wearing a short black coat, black trousers and black boots.
Enquiries have so far revealed that she may have travelled to the Carlisle area or the Jedburgh... read more
- 11:27 Gateshead constituency General Election 2017 - parties, candidates...
- 11:27 Arson attack in Kibblesworth village as two vehicles are set on fire
- 11:27 Biggest wooden boat built on the Fylde for decades
- 11:26 Radio 1 Big Weekend 2017 will see armed police and airport-style...
- 11:26 Manchester United played and celebrated in Jose Mourinho's image vs...
- 11:26 Police release CCTV of men they want to speak to after four...
- 11:25 Real Homes: restful riverside haven in Mid Calder
- 11:25 SE Asia Stocks-Higher on Fed caution over pace of rate hikes
- 11:25 U.N. wants investigation into attack on Yemen envoy's convoy
- 11:25 Crowd funding appeal for grieving Leeds family tops £11,000
- 11:25 Kurdish militants kill three Turkish security force members - sources
- 11:25 Funds raised for Whalley bomb blast mother's family
- 11:25 What did the critics make of the Dirty Dancing remake?
- 11:24 Bomb squad called to reports of 'suspicious package' outside Fife...
- 11:24 Italy says working with EU authorities to find solution for Veneto...
- 11:24 Bomb squad called to incident in Hulme
- 11:24 Inside London’s first ever Sugar Baby summit
- 11:24 Dundee United v Hamilton: Their last five meetings
- 11:23 Farmfoods fracas: mother-of-two gives boyfriend's ex a bloody nose
- 11:23 MP calling for ‘urgent’ change as Facebook ‘gets it very wrong’...
- 11:23 Things to do in Birmingham when it's sunny
- 11:23 How your face can tell you if you're hiding a serious health problem
- 11:23 Carlisle man, 60, found guilty of sexual abuse of girl
- 11:23 The over-the-counter medication rules you NEED to know
- 11:23 How this young Birmingham City fan's dream turned into an Aston...
- 11:23 Here's how you can get paid to watch Aston Villa every week
- 11:22 Bomb squad called to incident in Hulme
- 11:21 Glasgow Uni nets $4m in sale of biotech firm’s shares
- 11:21 Armed police at RSC Theatre as security increases across the UK
- 11:21 Tidal energy boss in port to see river site