Appeal for information after offensive grafitti sprayed on house in Morton
Police are appealing for information after vandals sprayed offensive grafitti on a house in Morton.
It happened sometime between 7.30pm on Saturday and 10am Sunday at a home in Bakers Way. Red spray paint was used to daub a house and gardne items.
Call 101, quoting incident number 138 of October 16 with information.
- 11:04 David Haye and Tony Bellew in attendance for Anthony Joshua versus...
- 11:04 Brexit: Tusk says UK trade deal not a priority
- 11:04 Defibrillator to be installed at Scamblesby Village Hall
- 11:03 Symphony of the Machine REVIEW
- 11:03 Relieved Cobblers chairman Thomas is looking to the future
- 11:03 Tamworth youngster's selfless gift in memory of Charlie Round
- 11:02 Sol Campbell reveals who will be managing Arsenal next season
- 11:02 Broadcast to celebrate hospital radio
- 11:02 Bowls club bounces back after vandalism
- 11:01 Northamptonshire marathon runners celebrate their greatest achievement
- 11:01 School coach involved in Stratford crash
- 11:01 Rita Ora goes baby shopping in S&M style outfit in New York
- 11:01 Dentist cleared of attempted murder
- 11:00 Burnley keeper Heaton named Community Champion
- 11:00 FTSE set for biggest one-month fall since November 2016
- 11:00 Warning of roadworks across Burton and South Derbyshire as people...
- 10:59 Pound latest: GBP weaker against the euro as Eurozone inflation JUMPS
- 10:59 Popularity of Fermanagh's stairway to heaven 'bad for the environment'
- 10:58 UK mortgage approvals and consumer lending slow in March - BBA
- 10:58 Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko fight date, time, TV channel,...
- 10:58 Done Deal: Liverpool star Dejan Lovren signs new long-term contract...
- 10:58 FTSE set for biggest one-month fall since November 2016
- 10:58 Team-mate opens up on slapping Chelsea star Eden Hazard for secret...
- 10:58 'Hopefully we'll have enough to turn out a team': Mark Robins ahead...
- 10:57 Ken Welford, Harrogate radio pioneer
- 10:57 Driver's lucky escape as BMW flips onto roof and rolls down road in...
- 10:57 Roy Staniforth, showman and pantomime dame
- 10:57 Roger Turner, table tennis champion turned author
- 10:57 Malcolm Huntington, international tennis umpire
- 10:56 Horncastle man, 21, sentenced for exposing genitals to dog-walker