Apparently acne sufferers age slower than those with clear complexions
If you’re sick of your acne and dream of having a smooth, peachy complexion like your mates, then here’s some great news for you.
The envy tables might be about to turn because scientists have found that those of us who’ve had acne in our younger years show fewer signs of aging later on than those with clear complexions.
And that anti-aging doesn’t just apply to the face, but to the whole body.
According to a new study by King’s College London, ‘people who have previously suffered from acne are more likely to have longer telomeres in their white blood cells meaning that their cells could be... read more
- 17:23 New life breathed into prominent Chesterfield building
- 17:23 Tiny ‘rabbit hutch’ house in Cambridge sells for £280,000
- 17:21 Man, 95, held on suspicion of murder
- 17:20 VIDEO AND PICTURES: Devastation left behind by travellers at...
- 17:19 Solo: A Star Wars Story: is Alden Ehrenreich fit to fill the...
- 17:18 Battle to bring 'brilliant' radiotherapy services to south Cumbria
- 17:17 Incident at Leeds Armley Gyratory reportedly clear but motorists...
- 17:17 Sheffield Council CCTV camera locations revealed
- 17:16 CALDERDALE COUNCIL: New town centre hotel plan
- 17:16 Five French Open matches we’re desperate to see including Sharapova...
- 17:14 Man shot through taxi window by armed police
- 17:13 Bid to make Millom dementia-friendly as part of action week
- 17:13 'Flawed' UK Nursing regulator set to be hauled before parliamentary...
- 17:13 Carlisle hospital parking firm suspended by DVLA
- 17:13 New players wanted at Warwick Girls U9s
- 17:12 Sheep gets stuck on Norfolk river bridge...again
- 17:12 Bidding farewell to Spotty House and Knaresborough
- 17:11 Sunderland University's £5million-plus boost for North East...
- 17:11 Brazil short on basic goods as fuel strike grinds on
- 17:10 IN PICTURES: Celebrating Harry and Meghan’s special day
- 17:10 Does the Growth Commission boost the case for Scottish independence?
- 17:10 Jeremy Corbyn says Northern Ireland needs voice at Brexit table
- 17:08 Incident at Leeds Armley Gyratory reportedly clear but motorists...
- 17:08 Mathew Bates seals in-demand defender as his first Hartlepool signing
- 17:07 Man ‘scalded toddler, 2, in bath, then cut his blistered skin off...
- 17:06 Talented Barrow student artists progress to range of university...
- 17:06 Kate Middleton’s fave designer throws shade at Meghan’s wedding dress
- 17:06 Here’s the best sherry cocktail in the UK, the man behind it and...
- 17:06 Prestwich artist Anna Evans' commemorative Arena attack artwork...
- 17:06 Mining group Vedanta 'should be delisted'