Apparently acne sufferers age slower than those with clear complexions
If you’re sick of your acne and dream of having a smooth, peachy complexion like your mates, then here’s some great news for you.
The envy tables might be about to turn because scientists have found that those of us who’ve had acne in our younger years show fewer signs of aging later on than those with clear complexions.
And that anti-aging doesn’t just apply to the face, but to the whole body.
According to a new study by King’s College London, ‘people who have previously suffered from acne are more likely to have longer telomeres in their white blood cells meaning that their cells could be... read more
- 08:38 The morning news headlines: Theresa May warned of 'crash landing'...
- 08:38 Cillian Murphy 'nicked' film director's crew for Peaky Blinders
- 08:38 Victim offers reward for recovery of stolen car
- 08:38 Birmingham hotter than Rome as hot air from Caribbean sweeps in
- 08:38 Sheffield shooting latest - what we know so far
- 08:38 Birmingham City Hall of Famer Roger Hynd passes away aged 75
- 08:37 Buying a property is still cheaper than renting but at £705 a month...
- 08:37 Star Wars 8 The Last Jedi: 'Luke wants Rey to kill Kylo Ren' in...
- 08:37 UK builder Bovis posts profit fall, to build fewer homes
- 08:36 Delays on Leeds-bound M1 after multi-vehicle crash at Wakefield
- 08:36 Killers caught on CCTV strolling into McDonald's after stripping...
- 08:36 Horror as dad and son are killed in head-on crash with EACH OTHER
- 08:35 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features
- 08:35 Delays on Leeds-bound M1 after multi-vehicle crash at Wakefield
- 08:35 The morning news headlines: Theresa May warned of 'crash landing'...
- 08:34 Pound to euro exchange rate: Sterling to FALL further against EUR...
- 08:34 Helen Skelton takes top role on daytime TV
- 08:33 How fabric made from the same material as Coca-Cola bottles can fix...
- 08:33 HEALTH NOTES: Victoria happy she swapped saddles (and so is her man)
- 08:33 NHS 'underestimates sepsis cases by 70 per cent': Silent killer...
- 08:33 For your fertility's sake, keep just five close friends! Close knit...
- 08:32 Special school launches fundraising for therapy room
- 08:32 Quit smoking or lose your leg, grandad told
- 08:32 Cyclist dies after collision in Sunderland
- 08:32 Manchester United want to sign two world-class superstars this summer
- 08:32 Manchester United named the most expensive bench in FA Cup history...
- 08:32 Stronger growth to help UK beat 2016/17 budget target - EY ITEM Club
- 08:32 Hong Kong stocks end at 18-month high, track mainland strength
- 08:32 Scooter riding teenager dies in collision
- 08:31 Councillors want to find out more before deciding whether to back...