Antonio Conte hails the flexibility of his Chelsea squad players
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has heaped praise on the flexibility of his squad players following a 2-0 win away at Hull City.
The Blues, who were littered with defensive errors in a miserable September for Conte, began October by deploying a new defensive formation at the KC Stadium.
Having become famed for his admiration of the 3-5-2 line-up during his successful period in Italy, the Chelsea manager started against Hull with wing backs Victor Moses and Marcos Alonso on the flanks to provide pace and width.
Moses, making his first start in the league this season, looked assured in his new... read more
- 11:04 'Inadequate' doctors' surgery given ANOTHER six months to improve
- 11:03 Roy Keane defends Paul Pogba and insists Romelu Lukaku and Alexis...
- 11:02 Pendle charity concert set to be night to remember
- 11:01 Rainhill High expected to post £1m budget deficit
- 11:01 Traffic lights failure in Prescot causes traffic chaos
- 11:00 Tributes pour in for Bloom queen Norah
- 11:00 University fees vow under fire from resort MP
- 10:59 Pendle charity concert set to be night to remember
- 10:59 Former hostage writes to Padiham children studying his story
- 10:59 Lewis Hamilton gets behind the wheel with Billy Monger at...
- 10:59 University lecturers begin strike action over pensions
- 10:59 Eurozone 'euphoria' ends as confidence in German business falls
- 10:59 Yannick Bolasie freestyles about 17 of his Everton team-mates with...
- 10:59 New Belper micropub plans submitted to Amber Valley Borough Council
- 10:59 They've done it! Harrogate friends complete epic trek across the...
- 10:58 This is what happened when Shrek and Princess Fiona went shopping...
- 10:58 Who is Graham Potter? A lowdown on the rising coach plotting to...
- 10:58 Ex-Liverpool star Dietmar Hamann slams ’embarrassing’ Manchester...
- 10:58 You may never want to poo again after watching this rat vanish down...
- 10:58 New health trust roadshows
- 10:57 High blood pressure symptoms - eating avocado can help lower...
- 10:56 Fortnite version 3.0 patch notes REVEALED: Season 3 Battle Pass...
- 10:55 Phillip Schofield SNAPS at former UKIP leader in heated spat: ‘Are...
- 10:54 Police chief’s vow after crime stats rise
- 10:54 Relationship breakdown can hit your health
- 10:54 Which universities will be affected by strike action this month?
- 10:53 Benefits cheat stole £50,000 in tax credits while working for HMRC
- 10:53 Which universities will be affected by strike action this month?
- 10:53 How you can help save a chicken from slaughter
- 10:53 Health chiefs warn asthma sufferers over recall of inhalers