Anorexic teenager whose organs are failing is checked into a clinic as her 'last hope' following her mother's desperate plea to save her life
An anorexic teenager who's body has started to shut down as a result of her eating disorder has been given a bed at a specialist clinic to keep her alive.
Adele Clay, 25, from Stockport, was taken to hospital after her heart rate dropped to a dangerous level as a result of hypothermia.
She has suffered from eating disorders since she was 12 - binge eating on food all day and forcing herself to throw up.
Her mother, Yvonne, 47, claims her condition became so bad that numerous hospitals turned her down for being 'too unwell', the Manchester Evening News reports.
But after issuing a... read more
- 04:38 Election blind dates: Nigel Farage and Rachel Johnson
- 04:36 Donald Trump is ‘victim of a deep state CONSPIRACY threatening to...
- 04:36 EU nations STOP importing ‘extorted’ North Korean workers amid...
- 04:30 Cyclone Mora hits Bangladesh with heavy wind and rain
- 04:25 New life-saving advice says floating, not swimming, could prevent...
- 04:24 Are UK pollsters headed for another embarrassing election?
- 04:17 Indonesian Muslim preacher named as porn case suspect
- 03:40 'Vladimir Putin is a bigger threat to the world than ISIS', senior...
- 03:31 CORRECTED-Japan's Nikkei slips as yen gains on Italy's political...
- 03:31 Chemical weapons a red line in Syria, says France's Macron
- 03:31 Brazil's Temer urges court to end uncertainty overshadowing growth
- 03:31 North Korea leader Kim supervises missile test of new guidance...
- 03:28 Britain’s Got Talent 2017: Viewers accuse school choir of ‘MIMING’...
- 03:27 Aircraft crashes in Castlewellan Forest Park
- 03:27 General election 2017: Sturgeon to unveil SNP manifesto
- 02:53 Brazil's Temer urges electoral court to rule quickly on 2014 campaign
- 02:53 Tiger Woods breaks silence after arrest to claim ‘alcohol was...
- 02:53 Court ouch! Basketball boy rescued after slam rump caper
- 02:33 Venezuela opposition leaders wounded in anti-government march
- 02:33 In Texas legislature, tempers flare over immigration crackdown
- 02:31 Strong start to summer driving season pushes US oil towards $50
- 02:17 Euro slips on Greece bailout, Italian vote concerns; stocks drift
- 02:09 Zoo tiger death: Victim named as Rosa King
- 02:08 Prince Harry’s former flame Camilla Thurlow to join new series of...
- 02:02 How autism helps me win at pinball
- 01:57 Queensland siege enters second day after policeman's killing
- 01:50 BGT's Amanda Holden puts on a VERY leggy display in sheer princess...
- 01:50 The Only Way is Ibiza! Jasmin Walia make waves in Spain as she...
- 01:50 'It's important to be honest': Emmerdale star Lucy Pargeter, 40,...
- 01:50 'I always felt like second best to her': TOWIE's Chris Clark...