Anlaby Park Road North in Hull shut in both directions after crash
A major west Hull road has been closed this evening following a crash.
Anlaby Park Road North is shut in both directions following the crash, which travel services have reported the accident happened in peak rush hour just before 5.30pm.
The accident happened between Boothferry Road and Anlaby Park Road South junction and the Anlaby Road and Trenton Avenue junction.
More news: Royal Mail refuses to deliver to 15 homes in Hull street after postman threatened
Emergency services are on the scene, with a diversion via First Lane. It is not known at this time how many vehicles were involved or... read more
- 13:39 Shooting stars forecast as earth passes through Halley's Comet debris
- 13:39 Derry mayor refuses to meet Prince Charles during visit
- 13:39 Strictly Come Dancing 2017: Ruth Langsford reveals REAL reason for...
- 13:38 Former Sunderland mill could be demolished for housing development
- 13:38 Police release latest ‘use of force’ figures
- 13:37 Katie Price reveals THOSE 'flirty Chris Hughes texts' but Eamonn...
- 13:36 Sales: Retail sales FALL despite a positive trend of steady growth
- 13:36 Mecca Bingo owner Rank Group relishes hike in sales thanks to...
- 13:36 West Ham team news for Brighton clash leaked by club insider on...
- 13:36 Liverpool News: Jurgen Klopp reveals plan for Tottenham game and...
- 13:36 Jurgen Klopp gives Sadio Mane injury update ahead of Liverpool’s...
- 13:36 Everton, Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham fans face washout weekend as...
- 13:35 Liverpool transfer news: Barcelona accelerate Philippe Coutinho...
- 13:35 Protesters lock-on at Preston New Road
- 13:35 World War 3 will not break out during South Korea winter Olympics,...
- 13:35 Elderly cancer-stricken mum and son want to move from Chesterfield...
- 13:34 Tragedy as man dies while travelling on bus in Hartlepool
- 13:34 Hartlepool pensioner knits up trauma teddies for the air ambulance
- 13:34 BBC sorry over gay conversion tweet
- 13:34 POLL: Should the smacking of children be banned?
- 13:33 Protesters lock-on at Preston New Road
- 13:32 PHOTO GALLERY: Borrowdale shows Cumbria at its autumnal best
- 13:32 Huddersfield vs Man Utd TV channel, kick-off time, date, odds and...
- 13:31 Barrow man banned from vets after abusive threats
- 13:31 Midfielder Knight makes move to FC Stratford
- 13:31 Spalding United former physio and long-time supporter Jack Pateman...
- 13:31 Shauna’s Christmas wish
- 13:31 Christopher Home helping to take the pressure off A&E
- 13:31 Underage sex man avoids jail
- 13:30 Court: Retired shepherd let dogs terrorise sheep