Anglesey man admits drug and money laundering charges
An Anglesey man has admitted serious charges of conspiracy to supply illegal drugs and money laundering.
Ian Paul McGuigan, 39, of Ty Croes near Rhosneigr also admitted a charge of possessing seven hollow point bullets but denied a charge of possessing a disguised firearm when he appeared at Caernarfon Crown Court.
The court heard the ammunition were of a type that expanded when they hit a target.
The firearm was said to be a stun-style device disguised as a mobile phone.
Read More No charges in 9 out of 10 North Wales rape claims...but reports of the crime are on the rise
Prosecutor... read more
- 16:23 Chelsea star David Luiz plays down horror tackle from Manchester...
- 16:22 NOSTALGIA: Santa swaps sleigh for Model T Ford
- 16:22 Independent 'leads' in Austrian poll
- 16:19 White Christmas in Derby this year - what are the chances?
- 16:19 Calls for Welford speed limit reduction
- 16:19 Iceland Foods hits back at Icelandic government over trademark
- 16:18 Jurgen Klopp reacts to shocking Liverpool defeat at Bournemouth
- 16:18 Two schools’ big extension plans
- 16:16 Divock Origi: What I thought of Liverpool losing 4-3 to Bournemouth
- 16:16 Livid Liverpool fans blast Lovren, Lucas and Karius after...
- 16:16 PNE Fans’ Panel verdicts
- 16:15 Recovery teams comb charred ruins of California warehouse, 10th...
- 16:15 Rebels tell U.S. they won't leave Aleppo; army sees operation over...
- 16:15 Islamic State strikes back to slow Iraqi forces in Mosul
- 16:12 LIVE: Austria polls closed as Government declares no...
- 16:12 Brigg mourns death of respected sport figure
- 16:12 Bournemouth 4 Liverpool 3: Late Ake winner stuns Reds in thrilling...
- 16:11 'Serious fire' closes road
- 16:10 Last chance to enter Nottingham’s Santa Run and Walk
- 16:10 Live updates as police close A52 near Queen's Medical Centre after...
- 16:08 This will worry Leeds fans: Crucial Elland Road deal takes another...
- 16:07 Section of M6 to stay closed for roadworks
- 16:07 Are you wearing the right bra size? A Lincoln woman tells you where...
- 16:07 Fire at 100-year-old building thought to be deliberate
- 16:06 Ukraine: Five police killed in friendly-fire shoot-out
- 16:05 Christmas 2016: Could you burn some calories at the Christmas...
- 16:05 Drink-driver banned from the road after flattening lamppost and...
- 16:03 YOU ARE NOT ALONE: Support groups for the bereaved ahead of Christmas
- 16:03 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp criticises Reds after Bournemouth defeat
- 16:02 Grantham shows are Strictly for dance lovers