Anglesey man admits drug and money laundering charges
An Anglesey man has admitted serious charges of conspiracy to supply illegal drugs and money laundering.
Ian Paul McGuigan, 39, of Ty Croes near Rhosneigr also admitted a charge of possessing seven hollow point bullets but denied a charge of possessing a disguised firearm when he appeared at Caernarfon Crown Court.
The court heard the ammunition were of a type that expanded when they hit a target.
The firearm was said to be a stun-style device disguised as a mobile phone.
Read More No charges in 9 out of 10 North Wales rape claims...but reports of the crime are on the rise
Prosecutor... read more
- 14:27 Millionaire refuses to pull down Britain’s biggest man cave so he’s...
- 14:27 Hospital payout for cancer patient's family after 'failures in care'
- 14:26 University of Hull and VISR launch mixed reality accelerator
- 14:26 Playhouse revamp cost to rise by £2m
- 14:24 Road to shut for up to four weeks
- 14:23 Woman accused of curfew breaches
- 14:21 Fire crew called to Workington blaze
- 14:21 Prison governor hospitalised after 'unprovoked inmate attack' at...
- 14:21 Bongo's Bingo's back!
- 14:21 Suspects appear in court over robbery where knife allegedly held to...
- 14:21 Open meeting about church tourism in East Northants tonight
- 14:20 COOKING WITH THE CHARLES: French strawberry tart
- 14:20 Row over volunteer role hits Bridlington Lifeboat
- 14:20 Bonmarche finds good market online
- 14:20 Guy Verhofstadt: Scotland ‘obliged to follow’ Brexit decision
- 14:19 Royal Highland Show 2018: Everything you need to know
- 14:19 Cough syrup recall over mould risk from ingredients
- 14:19 Council demanded payment card details via email
- 14:19 Mystery of unknown woman found dead and severely decomposed
- 14:17 Honest charity workers hand in envelope stacked with £3,600 in cash
- 14:17 Young motorcyclist critical after collision with a Land Rover in...
- 14:17 World Cup Wolves: Ten players that Nuno Espirito Santo could keep...
- 14:17 Warning issued over bogus bins in Solihull
- 14:17 New video flies through £700m Paradise project
- 14:17 Dear Alan Sugar, this is why your tweet about Senegal’s World Cup...
- 14:16 £847,000 of changes for 'accident blackspot' in Rugby
- 14:16 Bongo's Bingo's back!
- 14:16 Ribbon cut on new Lichfield One city centre housing development
- 14:15 Devastated couple plan to leave their Pendle home of 50 years after...
- 14:15 Career crook smashed Burnley shop window