Andy King fails to gain Austria intel from Leicester team-mate Christian Fuchs ahead of World Cup qualifier
Wales midfielder Andy King admits his attempt to get the inside track on Austria from Leicester team-mate Christian Fuchs ended in failure.
Fuchs announced his retirement from international football following Austria's miserable Euro 2016 tournament which saw them exit at the group stage.
Austria failed to win a game in France as Wales marched into the last four, but three months on the two nations lead the way in their 2018 World Cup qualifying group ahead of their Vienna showdown on Thursday night.
'I spoke to him (Fuchs) about Austria last week,' King said.
'But he's not one to give too... read more
- 13:36 FMQs; Sturgeon slams Trump "red carpet" plans
- 13:35 Views of hearing aid users sought
- 13:35 The £20m gamble: ELDC to borrow cash to stave off funding crisis
- 13:35 UPDATE: 'No serious injuries' following crash on major South...
- 13:34 Ex-Store Twenty One market square shop set for new lease of life -...
- 13:34 Child among the injured as emergency services race to ANOTHER bus...
- 13:34 Live updates as 20 firefighters race to large fire at vehicle...
- 13:34 Charity walkers step out on the Bryson Line
- 13:34 Latest results from the courts
- 13:33 Arsenal transfer news: Lucas Torreira breaks silence over Gunners...
- 13:33 A thief who struck at a shopping centre has been locked-up and...
- 13:33 VIDEO: £5m retail development at the former Vesuvius factory site...
- 13:32 Ambulance crews get police award for work to try and save life of...
- 13:32 Man appears in court over murder of Rolandas Poskus after body...
- 13:32 Man charged with assault following death of Nuneaton man
- 13:31 The story behind Business Secretary's backing for Grimsby's...
- 13:31 VIDEO: £5m retail development at the former Vesuvius factory site...
- 13:31 Watch incredible moment traffic cops box in suspected criminals as...
- 13:31 Fightback dinner celebrates the youngest person in Scotland living...
- 13:31 New divides over oil prices as Opec heads for crunch meeting
- 13:29 Roads now open following serious collision near Northampton
- 13:29 Edinburgh’s Archangels syndicate takes top spot
- 13:29 Man City chief provides major update on Jorginho deal
- 13:29 Culture secretary urges BBC to appoint female Question Time host
- 13:29 Shamed MSP Mark McDonald 'should be suspended from Holyrood'
- 13:28 Mum's airing cupboard death 'devastated family'
- 13:28 Police car collides with bus in Newport, injuring 10
- 13:26 Anger in Cumbria at 'valueless' northern rail slur
- 13:25 Carlisle comes up trumps when it comes to clean air
- 13:25 Anger in Cumbria at 'valueless' northern rail slur