An entire Royal Crescent in London is up for sale - with 20 homes being sold off at prices of up to £20MILLION each
London's only Royal Crescent has gone on the market today with twenty individual houses for sale at prices going up to an eye-watering £20m.
To mark the occasion, six of the luxury homes have been dressed with art by renowned artists Salvador Dali, Andy Warhol and Damien Hirst - which means anyone who arranges a visit will get to see the works.
They will also get to see the crescent's eight acres of private gardens that are modelled on the grounds at Buckingham Palace.
The landscaping includes sweeping lawns, gravel pathways and a summer tennis court.
They also contain a statue of Queen... read more
- 12:19 Everton FC linked with striking reinforcements
- 12:19 Sir Alex Ferguson says modern day players not prepared to be managers
- 12:19 Police appeal after man attacked in car near Nont Sarah's pub
- 12:18 The clocks are set to change - and this is how to get your kids to...
- 12:18 Flight laptop ban: How it affects passengers and all you need to know
- 12:18 London terrorist attack: Look inside the Birmingham flat raided by...
- 12:18 Work to improve two Kenilworth parks set to start soon
- 12:18 Fire under Warwick canal bridge
- 12:17 Stage is set for Burgham International Trials
- 12:17 Senior officers consider more armed police patrols on...
- 12:17 Northumberland girls to the fore in National Championships
- 12:17 London attack: Reaction from North-East politicians
- 12:16 Delays in Garstang following crash
- 12:15 Men's fashion business Eighty Eight Store looking to open new...
- 12:15 New tax rules set to hit thousands of public sector contract...
- 12:14 Valerie Surgenor: The impact of privacy rule changes
- 12:14 Jobs lost as Carlisle city shop set to close
- 12:14 Police investigate after driver accused of indecent exposure to...
- 12:13 Baby Connor McCue diagnosed with cerebral palsy - months after...
- 12:13 VIDEO: Seagulls take advantage of discarded rubbish on bin day in...
- 12:13 Developer wants to build 120 new homes in Buxton
- 12:13 Brexit: What is Article 50 and when will it be triggered? A guide...
- 12:12 Birmingham sky bars - what we have and what's coming
- 12:12 Classy Aston Villa ticket gesture for Reading fans
- 12:12 West Midlands Mayor candidate: I'll be Coventry City peacemaker
- 12:12 Jonas Olsson leaves West Brom: 952 words from the heart
- 12:12 Farewell Jonas Olsson: This is how West Brom's bosses have said...
- 12:12 Thousands raised in memory of policeman Keith Palmer killed in...
- 12:12 Cabin or hold? Tech ban latest step in bomb detection battle
- 12:12 MP tells Birmingham children caught in London terror attack: 'We're...