An entire Royal Crescent in London is up for sale - with 20 homes being sold off at prices of up to £20MILLION each
London's only Royal Crescent has gone on the market today with twenty individual houses for sale at prices going up to an eye-watering £20m.
To mark the occasion, six of the luxury homes have been dressed with art by renowned artists Salvador Dali, Andy Warhol and Damien Hirst - which means anyone who arranges a visit will get to see the works.
They will also get to see the crescent's eight acres of private gardens that are modelled on the grounds at Buckingham Palace.
The landscaping includes sweeping lawns, gravel pathways and a summer tennis court.
They also contain a statue of Queen... read more
- 20:09 Golden couple Amber Davies and Kem Cetinay set to split during...
- 20:08 Jamie Murray and Bruno Soares win the Aegon Championships mens...
- 20:07 Are Manchester United FC lining up a move for Harry Kane?
- 20:06 North Somercotes man pleads guilty to breaching restraining order
- 20:06 Police continue to question 10 people over Derby assault
- 20:01 Premier League transfer gossip: Alexis Sanchez urged to quit...
- 20:01 Birmingham City transfers: Harry Redknapp warned off midfield target
- 19:59 'I don’t want to steal but if my kids need to eat, what do you do?'
- 19:59 The Killers make surprise appearance at Glastonbury Festival ten...
- 19:58 Public salute veterans on Stoke-on-Trent Armed Forces Day
- 19:57 Cumbria's police and crime commissioner presents Pubwatch Star Awards
- 19:56 Everton FC: What the Blues still need to do in the transfer window
- 19:56 The homeless people living on the banks of the Salford Canal - and...
- 19:55 1,000 forced to flee Spanish national park as fire spreads
- 19:53 Manchester United just days away from announcing Fabinho signing -...
- 19:51 Boston Celtics ace Jaylen Brown talks Isaiah Thomas, LeBron James...
- 19:51 Strangled mum who used fake nails to gouge eyes of bodybuilder ex...
- 19:45 Missing Hartlepool boy Brandon found safe
- 19:44 Push on with the 'great unwinding', BIS tells central banks
- 19:44 RBS to cut 443 jobs in UK, move many of them to India
- 19:42 Coronation Street: Sean Tully star WADES IN on Bethany Platt...
- 19:41 Schools come together for midsummer concert
- 19:40 New category unveiled for 2017 Golden Apple Awards
- 19:37 Bradley Lowery's message as song in his honour rides high in charts
- 19:36 VAR confusion in Confederations Cup as referee watches replay then...
- 19:36 Great Britain pipped to bronze by France at European Athletics Team...
- 19:36 Jamie Murray and Bruno Soares claim men's doubles title at Queen's...
- 19:34 Council proposes changes to service
- 19:33 Rory McIlroy bemoans poor putting despite carding lowest round in...
- 19:29 Montreal festival float causes race row