An £8.1m payday for boss of private equity firm SVG Capital in takeover war
The chief executive of private equity firm SVG Capital is set to pocket up to £8.1million following a fierce bidding war to take over the business.
Goldman Sachs and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board have launched a £1.1billion joint bid to buy SVG.
Their proposal is supported by the board and is likely to beat a rival £1billion offer from US competitor HarbourVest.
Goldman and the Canadian fund will pay 680p per share if investors give their approval.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next The firm that chose to wind down to avoid a US takeover: SVG... Resurgent stock market kickstarts... read more
- 08:17 Police in West Yorkshire ramp up patrols in wake of Westminster...
- 08:17 Coalition to push company tax changes without splitting off small...
- 08:16 Every Premier League captain ranked: Who has had the biggest impact...
- 08:16 Spain boss Julen Lopetegui reveals what he really thinks of Chelsea...
- 08:16 Derbyshire drugs gang jailed for more than 17 years
- 08:16 Sam Jones 'loving' his time at Grimsby Town – and isn't giving up...
- 08:16 Grimsby Town new stadium: Marcus Bignot wants club to be in League...
- 08:16 Lukas Podolski: This is why Arsene Wenger is irreplaceable
- 08:15 Water may flow from Buxton well once again
- 08:14 'Terrorist attack' leaves Notts MPs in Parliament lock-down
- 08:14 Where can I buy a Red Nose for Comic Relief 2017? Shops stocking...
- 08:14 Made In Chelsea’s Toff posts extraordinary live tweets from inside...
- 08:14 Seven arrested in police raids after Westminster atrocity
- 08:14 Stephen Belafonte in public meltdown at LA restaurant over divorce...
- 08:13 Bed company launches competition to find the messiest bedroom in...
- 08:13 N’Golo Kante heaps praise on ‘exceptional’ Kylian Mbappe
- 08:13 SNEAK PEEK: What’s inside this week’s Ripley and Heanor News?
- 08:13 Ideas for how to treat mum this Mother’s Day in Derbyshire
- 08:13 Fire at restaurant closes main road through Alfreton
- 08:13 Derbyshire drugs gang jailed for more than 17 years
- 08:13 Owner of dog that bit jogger denies it was dangerously out of control
- 08:13 Firefighters tackle ‘large’ building blaze
- 08:13 Latest Chesterfield magistrates’ court results
- 08:12 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features - March 23
- 08:12 In-store sales at Next PLC are down with more tough times ahead
- 08:10 BEFORE THE BENCH: Cases due to be heard at magistrates' court in...
- 08:10 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features - March 23
- 08:09 3,000 employees at steelworks to be offered chance to extend...
- 08:09 Sheffield Telegraph Health: ‘I cried my heart out so intensely - my...
- 08:09 War hero's medals to go under hammer