Amazon takes on Apple and Spotify with $8 a month streaming music service - and its smart speaker owners will get it for half price
Amazon is taking on Apple and Spotify in the streaming music market - and hopes undercutting them will give it the edge.
Amazon Music Unlimited will cost $8 per month, or $80 a year, for members of Amazon's $99-a-year Prime loyalty program.
Non-Prime members will pay $10 a month, the same monthly fee charged by Spotify and Apple Music, while owners of Amazon's Echo smart speaker will be able to get the unlimited music service on one device for $4 per month.
Scroll down for video
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST? It will cost $8 per month, or $80 a year, for members of Amazon's $99-a-year Prime... read more
- 00:46 MPs criticise George Osborne for accepting editor’s job without...
- 00:39 West Ham star makes big admission: This has been our problem this...
- 00:39 Leon Britton reveals inspiration for Swansea's fight against...
- 00:39 Mauricio Pochettino: I was right to make this decision against Chelsea
- 00:39 Cesc Fabregas tells Eden Hazard: Do this and you’ll be better than...
- 00:39 Arsenal 2 - Manchester City 1: Alexis Sanchez sends Gunners into FA...
- 00:39 Who won the London Marathon 2017? Results, prize money and more
- 00:39 Robin Goodfellow's racing tips: Best bets for Monday, April 24
- 00:39 Harry Kane sends message to Chelsea after FA Cup defeat: We're...
- 00:35 Motoring groups welcome tougher punishments for speeding offences
- 00:33 Wayne Rooney sends huge warning to Manchester City ahead of derby...
- 00:33 Barcelona v Real Marid: Luis Enrique reveals the secret to...
- 00:31 Major breakthrough in search for cause of MS
- 00:30 Pep Guardiola failing to make the grade in the Premier League with...
- 00:30 Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha: This is why we lost to Celtic in the...
- 00:29 Futures rally after centrist takes first round in French election
- 00:29 Afghan Taliban's brazen attack eclipses Trump's 'mother of all bombs'
- 00:26 Period details of horror, from the Victorian era to today
- 00:26 Why ‘Anywheres’ ignore ‘Somewheres’ at their peril
- 00:26 The Good Book of the Manics
- 00:26 City have it all to do after first-leg loss
- 00:26 Gift of the Gab gives Bruce derby day spoils
- 00:26 Sinclair dreams of the perfect treble
- 00:26 How Ofcom meddling is harming the communications sector
- 00:26 Never believe predictions, especially about the future
- 00:26 Is private property peculiar to capitalism and do socialists want...
- 00:26 Overturning the rigged system
- 00:26 Syria: Government captures more ground in Hama province
- 00:26 Marine Le Pen says France’s survival ‘at stake’ in impassioned...
- 00:26 Afghanistan: President declares day of mourning