Amanda Knox Netflix documentary gets mixed reviews
A new Netflix documentary, Amanda Knox, which explores the Meredith Kercher murder case, has received mixed reviews.
Miss Knox and her ex-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito were convicted and imprisoned for the 2007 murder of Miss Kercher, a 21-year-old student from Surrey.
Both spent four years in prison but were cleared of murder last year.
The LA Times said the film explores the case "with laser-like precision".
"This strong documentary sheds a powerful light on this particular case while emphasising the ultimate unknowability of absolute truth."
Miss Knox has been... read more
- 13:32 'Nobody believes Rees-Mogg actually cares about fish': your best...
- 13:32 Ospreys make earliest return to Rutland Water
- 13:31 Life can be an adventure if you retire early
- 13:31 Retire in London: Community living at heart of it all
- 13:31 Lewis Hamilton reveals the one shock thing he did after Formula One...
- 13:31 Anthony Joshua offered shock UFC fight after hinting at boxing switch
- 13:31 Barrow dad-of-one and former sailor dies tragically aged 38
- 13:31 Millom teenager reunited with medical staff who saved her life
- 13:30 West Cumbrian teenager reunited with medical staff who saved her life
- 13:30 Male rape victim who inspired David Platt’s Coronation Street...
- 13:30 Review: Gary Numan - Middlesbrough Empire
- 13:29 No breakthrough in Holyrood-Westminster Brexit deadlock
- 13:29 High school targeted by gunman ‘weeks after Snapchat post warned of...
- 13:29 PT tips: Start your mission to get your summer body now
- 13:28 Marcello Lippi keen for reunion with former adversary Ryan Giggs as...
- 13:28 England netball coach Tracey Neville wants to give helping hand to...
- 13:28 Luke Shaw ‘does make you pull your hair out at times’, claims coach...
- 13:28 Former police officer offering a bed to homeless young people with...
- 13:28 Girl, 5, suffers burns after hair product caught light from candle
- 13:28 Who is Indiana Vassilev? Aston Villa's new recruit with 'no limit'
- 13:28 Tom Ross: How sad to see West Brom go down without a whimper
- 13:28 Five ways employment law is changing from April 2018 - and how...
- 13:27 Llandough Hospital: Barry woman's 'let my daughter home' plea
- 13:27 Water bacteria probe extended to Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- 13:26 Zena Skinner obituary
- 13:26 Lucifer season 3, episode 19 promo: What will happen next in Orange...
- 13:26 ‘Devastated’ Dec Donnelly pictured for first time since Ant...
- 13:25 Which roads will be closed when the Tour de Yorkshire rides through?
- 13:25 Maryland school shooting: 'Several students shot' after gunman...
- 13:25 Independent shoe shop for children to open in Leamington